dcsimg

BOSCH IDH182 BLACK

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

So it’s exactly the same as the original, except the little piece of rubber is a different color? I’m failing to see why this warrants a discussion?

Exactly the same tool…

I’ll dig something interesting next time

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I already apologise myself for posting this, some guys think it is irrelevant…anyway

Don’t feel bad, we like talking about tools. Sometimes the discussion pans out sometimes it doesn’t. Based on your original post it got guys thinking and we got to the bottom of it. Keep on posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

So it’s exactly the same as the original, except the little piece of rubber is a different color? I’m failing to see why this warrants a discussion?

Exactly the same tool…

I’ll dig something interesting next time

I already apologise myself for posting this, some guys think it is irrelevant…anyway

Don’t feel bad, we like talking about tools. Sometimes the discussion pans out sometimes it doesn’t. Based on your original post it got guys thinking and we got to the bottom of it. Keep on posting.

No worries.

What bothers me is not that this didn’t prove to be something new, but the conjecture that followed the original post. If you don’t know the answer or have something to say, why guess?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.316 seconds