dcsimg

Bosch Heated Jacket

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 437 total)
  • Author

@chrisk1970 wow, great price, and some great information on the jacket,

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Nice find on the jackets for Chris! Seems like you are built about the same way I am. I typically wear a large tall, but that’s not available for this jacket. I think I’ll shoot for the large and see how it works out.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Absolutely worth the purchase through CPO guys. Couldn’t be happier. I’m really pleased at the sleeves though. Also. I noted that when Ive got my hands in the pockets the heating element reaches into the upper portion of the hand pockets. My only gripe and this is really just an observation is the chest pocket is pretty small. I can’t fit my 6+ in the chest pocket. Of course that’s probably like trying to park my Tundra in a compact car spot 😉

Also, love the pre cut access ports in the battery pocket. Great for running earplugs or whatever.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Are you going to embroider “utopia78″ on it? :)

Noooo, there be wires inside. Maybe a screen print

Agreed @dabbs but @yellaD saw @R-ice jacket and he had a professional do it in the upper collar away from the wires.

Oh ok, Just didn’t want anyone to make that mistake LOL.

yah I got mine embroidered behind the neck and at the collar by a embroidery company.

Canadian Flag

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s cool, And a safe place to put it.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

You can probably do it on the sleeve safely too.

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

love the embroidering. I am working on my boss to buy the maintenance technicians Bosch heated jackets and having the company logo embroidered.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

Doobie

So I ended up buying two of these from CPO Bosch and they came in two weeks ago. I ended up paying about a 106 for Samantha and 101 for me

Nice find on the jackets Chris.

Wish we had CPO up here in Canada. I’ve noticed they have good prices on some stuff.

Agreed @dabbs but @yellaD saw @R-ice jacket and he had a professional do it in the upper collar away from the wires.

yah I got mine embroidered behind the neck and at the collar by a embroidery company.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe allowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-GnDXJMr-true-535″ scrolling=”no” src=”http://imgur.com/GnDXJMr/embed?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fbosch-heated-jacket%2Fpage%2F3%2F&w=535&#8243; id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-GnDXJMr” style=”height: 500px; width: 535px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    </figure>

wow. That is really cool @r-ice !!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Very nice embroidery on the jacket. Really makes it stand out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

love the embroidering. I am working on my boss to buy the maintenance technicians Bosch heated jackets and having the company logo embroidered.

I’m hoping to get someone to buy me a woodworking technicians Bosch heated jacket, maybe a gofundme thingy or something???

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

You can probably do it on the sleeve safely too.

can’t on the sleeve, the inner material makes it to thick for the needles to go through. trust me I asked. The whole jacket doesn’t have any other area to embroider other than the collar portion.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe allowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-GnDXJMr-true-535″ scrolling=”no” src=”http://imgur.com/GnDXJMr/embed?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fbosch-heated-jacket%2Fpage%2F3%2F&w=535″ id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-GnDXJMr” style=”height: 500px; width: 535px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    </figure>

wow. That is really cool @r-ice !!

thanks, i had to do it as soon as I got the jacket. I went over to someone I know who does all my embroidery and they looked it over and told me which spot I can do and that was it.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Threw the Heated jacket into a warm wash and dried on high till done with other clothes. Still working perfect.

A Working Pro since 2004

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Threw the Heated jacket into a warm wash and dried on high till done with other clothes. Still working perfect.

That’s good to know it can take the washing and dryer. Don’t think I would have chanced the dryer, but it’s still good to know it can handle it.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Took your chances eh Chris? 🙂 Good to know that it can take a wash and survive.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

I guess my only critique right now is I was out last night and it was pretty cool and drizzly. I was working and started to sweat, turned the coat off and about ten minutes later had the coat off. What would be REALLY REALLY cool is if Bosch incorporated some underarm zippers. You could unzip those to let cool air in and stay dry. The coat is absolutely awesome though and I scored big time and under $210 for two coats with the batteries, sleeves and chargers.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I guess my only critique right now is I was out last night and it was pretty cool and drizzly. I was working and started to sweat, turned the coat off and about ten minutes later had the coat off. What would be REALLY REALLY cool is if Bosch incorporated some underarm zippers. You could unzip those to let cool air in and stay dry. The coat is absolutely awesome though and I scored big time and under $210 for two coats with the batteries, sleeves and chargers.

Some kind of discrete venting would be a great addition. I decided to order a brawny Blaklader jacket because I’m afraid I’d ruin this Bosch in normal working conditions. However…I’ll probably get this one too for weekends and meetings.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

It is a sharp jacket Jon. It would look great for me at work but I can change my jacket style. This will be getting a serious beat down this weekend and next though! I’m trail riding with my wife and brother and his wife on ATV’s plus Samantha will be using it Sunday on a trail ride on horseback. I’ll let you all know how they fare!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank you for the update Chris, good to know it still works after washing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I think you wrote before you’ve washed it quite a few times now. Good to know.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.828 seconds