dcsimg

Bosch gws 18v 125sc brushless grinder

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

When battery is completely dead turns red color pretty cool. Never see the heating light go on but when i start grinding concrete we will see but so far i like the grinder i wish there is a slim core battery cuz i can use the grinder better with the 2.0 ah battery

So the weight of the 6.3 core makes it feel awkward during grinding .

Always willing to learn .

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

When battery is completely dead turns red color pretty cool. Never see the heating light go on but when i start grinding concrete we will see but so far i like the grinder i wish there is a slim core battery cuz i can use the grinder better with the 2.0 ah battery

Time will tell ebrahem for the slim core 😛
    Definitely a great feature of the grinder to show a empty battery.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

And it’s been over 3 years and grinder still working great after countless hours of use no complaint at all. Also I realize if you drop the grinder it shuts off happen to me couple times I guess it’s a safety feature. I

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

And it’s been over 3 years and grinder still working great after countless hours of use no complaint at all. Also I realize if you drop the grinder it shuts off happen to me couple times I guess it’s a safety feature. I

That’s good to hear , I have the lower level model , and it’s been about 2 years and no problems either

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

And it’s been over 3 years and grinder still working great after countless hours of use no complaint at all.

Now that’s Bosch performance right there. Quality built in not added on.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.345 seconds