dcsimg

bosch hammer drill gets dropped

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Although impressive I still hate to see tools get abused ,Anyone who abuses tools should be locked up in jail ๐Ÿ™‚

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Although impressive I still hate to see tools get abused ,Anyone who abuses tools should be locked up in jail :-)

although it is good to know it CAN handle the abuse, you know just incase .

gomoto69
    Pro
    salmon arm, bc

Watched a video of a guy who ‘tested’ and ‘broke in’ his brand new rifle and high end expensive scope by throwing it down on a jagged rock outcrop in the mountains, then ‘proving’ it still works by hitting a 3 foot gong at 100yrds. Rifle was banged up in several spots, scope had a big dent in the housing, just to make a video that screams “i’m an idiot!” To the world? I don’t get it! Real world testing is one thing, but abuse doesn’t prove anything to me, maybe 10 other tools were destroyed before one survived, i think the internet has made me so skeptical i question everything i see and read anymore!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The world is full of fools, and every one of them seems to have a YouTube channel.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

We all seem to watch those videos though.
    I will personally just watch some one else tear up there stuff!

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

At least they can be entertaining. What I absolutely hate are the click bait videos that look promising in search result when you search for a tool, but it’s just the same photo for 5 minutes and a link to get you buy stuff.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

We have a show in Canada called Canada`s Worst Handyman and it is hard enough watching them rookies abusing tools ๐Ÿ™‚

Doobie

We have a show in Canada called Canada`s Worst Handyman and it is hard enough watching them rookies abusing tools :-)

I can’t watch that show. The people on it are just too stupid.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

We have a show in Canada called Canada`s Worst Handyman and it is hard enough watching them rookies abusing tools :-)

I canโ€™t watch that show. The people on it are just too stupid.

I had no idea there was such a show. I’ve been watching some segments on youtube and I don’t know if these people are real or actors pretending to be stupid.

Either way it’s funny, I’ll keep watching. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is no reality in reality television.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The world is full of fools, and every one of them seems to have a YouTube channel.

I do not have a you-tube channel!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I canโ€™t watch that show. The people on it are just too stupid.

That is a show that is hard on the eyes. They can’t seem to do anything right.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

I agree, it is no less staged than other shows on TV.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Yah I KNOW alot of those shows are definitely staged if only due to one of them contacting my friend asking him to be on one of their new shows. He just bought a house and they wanted to film him trying to decide on one when he already bought one.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Yeah, after watching 5 episodes, there’s no way it’s real. Maybe they aren’t the handiest people around, but majority of the elements are definitely scripted and dramatized.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t think there is much reality in reality TV shows. It would be pretty dull if there were.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Doobie

Yah I KNOW alot of those shows are definitely staged if only due to one of them contacting my friend asking him to be on one of their new shows. He just bought a house and they wanted to film him trying to decide on one when he already bought one.

Which show was that?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Which show was that?

I don’t remember the name of it but it was a Canadian show within the last 4 years.
    After that I didn’t care about tv and just cut cable.

gomoto69
    Pro
    salmon arm, bc

It’s even worse to see a video of someone who thinks they kno what they’re doing. Was looking through some welding videos once and found a young oriental fellow ‘teaching’ how to mig weld, building a trailer hitch no less, worst looking welds i’ve ever seen, one good whack with a hammer would have blew it apart, but he was actually serious about it!

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.640 seconds