dcsimg

Bosch GSR12V FlexiClick System

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I would just use a 6″ bit for that. It allows plenty of room to get the angle right.

That’s a good option , but I still would have just used the trim gun and nailed it on and ran,,,,

We all have our preferences. To each their own.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

So I have been using the Flexi and really like it – it is on par with my FT drills and slightly better power than the TXS, in my opinion and in a slightly smaller footprint. I think that this is a winner and being able to pack it, 4 batteries and a 12volt light in one L-Boxx is also a winner – love having a kit that is easy to take with me and have everything in one spot.

I hope they consider bringing the 18v version over as that would really help on bigger drilling/driving needs.

I agree that this 12v kit is great. I paid a premium and imported my kit earlier this year so it came with an l-boxx and the insert for evrything. Not sure why they don’t offer that setup in the States.

I believe Bosch NA found out that it’s not paying off to offer/sell Lboxx tool kits in this country. That’s why they discontinued all lboxx tool kits and stepped away from it.
    It’s quite sad for many customers, but some even prefer canvas bags, or other storage options.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I believe Bosch NA found out that it’s not paying off to offer/sell Lboxx tool kits in this country. That’s why they discontinued all lboxx tool kits and stepped away from it.
    It’s quite sad for many customers, but some even prefer canvas bags, or other storage options.

I can totally understand why they did that. People mostly probably felt that they were paying a premium for a tool because it came in a fancy box. There’s also the extra shelf space it commands having a tool L-Boxxed in stores. That has a domino effect in not having as much variety available.

With that said and the L-Boxxed versions being discontinued, Bosch should have inserts available for all their tools for those who want to L-Boxx them. My metal cutting recip could certainly use one along with a few other tools I have that they do not provide inserts for here in NA. While I do have an imported one for my half sheet sander, that one really confounds me why I had to have it imported via @madman_us (Alex). At that time when I got it which was before they nixed the L-Boxx configurations, considering the price of that sander, it shoulda came in an L-Boxx with its proper insert, period.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My metal cutting recip could certainly use one

There is an insert available for the metal cutting saw but madman has not been able to get a hold of one yet. Any idea on when they will be out Alex?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I would just use a 6″ bit for that. It allows plenty of room to get the angle right.

That’s a good option , but I still would have just used the trim gun and nailed it on and ran,,,,

I guess that comes from doing all my work on site where you get it all done with what you have.,,, I’ve used this for my sig. line for years and years now “I Have Done So Much With So Little For So Long, I Can Do Almost Anything With Nothing Now”

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I can totally understand why they did that. People mostly probably felt that they were paying a premium for a tool because it came in a fancy box. There’s also the extra shelf space it commands having a tool L-Boxxed in stores. That has a domino effect in not having as much variety available.

With that said and the L-Boxxed versions being discontinued, Bosch should have inserts available for all their tools for those who want to L-Boxx them. My metal cutting recip could certainly use one along with a few other tools I have that they do not provide inserts for here in NA. While I do have an imported one for my half sheet sander, that one really confounds me why I had to have it imported via madman_us (Alex). At that time when I got it which was before they nixed the L-Boxx configurations, considering the price of that sander, it shoulda came in an L-Boxx with its proper insert, period.

Yeah I totally with that Kevin.
    They should offer every insert for each tool they sell in NA.

My metal cutting recip could certainly use one

There is an insert available for the metal cutting saw but madman has not been able to get a hold of one yet. Any idea on when they will be out Alex?

Bosch Germany is still holding on to that. It’s not available yet.
    I also wait for quite some others as well

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Amazing they would delay the release of something so simple.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

“I Have Done So Much With So Little For So Long, I Can Do Almost Anything With Nothing Now”

I like that one. Make due with what you have. Get the job done. And move on.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

“I Have Done So Much With So Little For So Long, I Can Do Almost Anything With Nothing Now”

I like that one. Make due with what you have. Get the job done. And move on.

It is amazing what we pull off out in the field with a small pile of tools LOL…

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Amazing they would delay the release of something so simple.

Usually they wait 1 or 2 month after the final release, but it has been way longer than that. No clue why it does not come available.
    I have found a few inserts from folks who don’t want them in lboxx’s, so they get rid of them, but I don’t feel like paying triple of the original price.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

so they get rid of them, but I don’t feel like paying triple of the original price.

I’ve seen some inserts on eBay as well usually with inflated prices as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I guess that comes from doing all my work on site where you get it all done with what you have.,,, I’ve used this for my sig. line for years and years now <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>“I Have Done So Much With So Little For So Long, I Can Do Almost Anything With Nothing Now”

So true! Thanks for that reminder.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.463 seconds