dcsimg

bosch gsa18v

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@dirtywhiteboy. Maybe shape wise they look same but that’s about it. Cars almost looks same shape from outside but what matters is the fine quality as you see milwakees craftmanship is poor. Boschs internal parts are very well machined.you can see the quality just by looking over the finish on them. Benz and kias one car looks almost same to but they are far from eachother

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

The bosch inside looks very well build

Looks the same to me??? Probably come out of the same factory.

Not even close. Might be made from the same elements on the same planet, I’ll give you that

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Boschs internal parts are very well machined.you can see the quality just by looking over the finish on them.

Not even close. Might be made from the same elements on the same planet, I’ll give you that

I guess it’s the Blue Coolaid

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@onecaribou here is the picture of both of them even take me some time to find it so would of been hard for you to find

The Bosch looks bigger and beefier.
    ThanX for digging up the comparison internal pic @Masterbosch.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@onecaribou here is the picture of both of them even take me some time to find it so would of been hard for you to find

Wow, a close look shows a good number of differences. Everything from the finish to the use of metal vs plastic, wire protection, serviceability and more. Thanks for sharing this!

Wow, a close look shows a good number of differences. Everything from the finish to the use of metal vs plastic, wire protection, serviceability and more. Thanks for sharing this!

Hell of a difference. Thanks for posting

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

great for pointing out the difference you see onecaribou.
    I have noticed almost the same things.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

It’s has plenty power with even aggressive wood teeth on it I cut with 4 ah battery almost 35 minuets none stop and didn’t even heat up that much att all battery was little hot at the end

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Here is the picture of the bosch blade for wood really a gress I’ve blade to cut trees or branches down. Gsa18 is so compact and easy to handle with one hand. There’s very little vibration

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Here is the picture of the bosch blade for wood really a gress I’ve blade to cut trees or branches down. Gsa18 is so compact and easy to handle with one hand. There’s very little vibration

I’ve always really liked the bosch blades. They are much better than milwaukee imo.

It’s has plenty power with even aggressive wood teeth on it I cut with 4 ah battery almost 35 minuets none stop and didn’t even heat up that much att all battery was little hot at the end

Great vids Masterbosch. I’m sold. I love how you can use it one handed. I’ve got some brush to clear and this would definitely be the right tool for the job.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

thanks for uploading those videos Ibrahim – I had to watch them with my cell phone…the computer doesnt show them.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I use the same blade in my 12V pocket saw and it does a very nice job as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Tool is so balanced you can see from the video in any position I can cut it only thing I had problem was trying to record at the same time gets tricky trying to hold it. If you get this you’ll love it for sure. @onecaribou

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ve always really liked the bosch blades. They are much better than milwaukee imo.

I get excellent life out of the Bosch blades as well especially cutting metal, they seem to really outlast anything else I use.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@Masterbosch

do you know out of your head the name of that blade? or product number?
    looks like it has some sharp teeth

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

It came with the blade set 12 piece and pouch it has a holder for the blades @madman_us rfw93 is the blade model number

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

What is the model number of the 12 pc set?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

It came with the blade set 12 piece and pouch it has a holder for the blades – rfw93 is the blade model number

Thanks ibrahim for the information

What is the model number of the 12 pc set?

Bosch RD12PK

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch RD12PK

Great found it on amazon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.354 seconds