dcsimg

bosch gsa18v

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After I saw it in couple places this tool looks need I like my regular bosch crs180 like the portability.but u need 2 hands to hold it I can Def use my other hand to balance in some cases so I pulled the trigger on gsa18v it should be in next week

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

nice, it does look like a beast of a machine.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

so I pulled the trigger on gsa18v it should be in next week

That a nice compact recip.
    I could have used one of those last weekend while cutting down some small trees.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeap exactly what I was thinking when u was cutting braches too you can’t balance well on the ladder it’s front heavy so when you almost done cutting the brach you also have to worry about saw trying to pull you down @58chev

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

That looks pretty handy, I didn’t even realize there was a compact 18V reciprocating saw

Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Sweet. I have seen a couple videos of that already. People are saying it’s better than the Milwaukee.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

A beast huh? That’s a bit of a stretch I think. Isn’t it supposed to be a “compact” saw, meaning less power than the full size reciprocating saw?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

A beast huh? That’s a bit of a stretch I think. Isn’t it supposed to be a “compact” saw, meaning less power than the full size reciprocating saw?

Comon man if he says it’s a beast it must be a beast! He knows his tools. He reads all about them and looks at tons of pics on instant grams.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That looks pretty handy, I didn’t even realize there was a compact 18V reciprocating saw

Is the 18V compact recip saw out in NA now? I have been waiting for it for a while.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Is the 18V compact recip saw out in NA now? I have been waiting for it for a while.

@theamcguy
    Bill,
    It is now showing on the Bosch NA site, https://www.boschtools.com/ca/en/boschtools-ocs/reciprocating-saws-gsa18v-083b-140865-p/

But mo BUY NOW button, so looks like one of those that will hit the market anytime soon. :O

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

@theamcguy,
    Bill,
    It is now showing on the Bosch NA site, https://www.boschtools.com/ca/en/boschtools-ocs/reciprocating-saws-gsa18v-083b-140865-p/

But mo BUY NOW button, so looks like one of those that will hit the market anytime soon. :O

It’s definitely out. I have seen a few people on Instagram with them.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Just keep in mind it still have a shorter stroke length than the full size 18v. A bit more than 12v, but still might trouble clearing chips on thicker pieces.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I saw a few days ago that amazon.com should get in stock and it would be ready for shipping on 08/06 but it changed again to 1-2 month shipping.

Its a great powerful tool – I was able to test it out at World of Concrete.
    Bosch might calls it compact recip saw in comparison to the regular style of recip saws.

But I will definitely add it to my arsenal 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Attachments:
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Comon man if he says it’s a beast it must be a beast! He knows his tools. He reads all about them and looks at tons of pics on instant grams.

If people are saying it’s better than the Milwaukee than I’d call it a beast too. I give Bosch credit for stepping up to the big red brand here. Lay off with the personal digs man, it’s not like you have to be on the tools for a living to know what a good tool is.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

If people are saying it’s better than the Milwaukee than I’d call it a beast too. I give Bosch credit for stepping up to the big red brand here. Lay off with the personal digs man, it’s not like you have to be on the tools for a living to know what a good tool is.

I never saw it compared with the Milwaukee. Isn’t he on the instant grams. I see tons on his post on that thread. Isn’t that a pic site where you read about and look at pics of tools??
    You’ll have to quote the dig part,, I’m lost.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I saw a few days ago that amazon.com should get in stock and it would be ready for shipping on 08/06 but it changed again to 1-2 month shipping.

Rats, another delay. I was hoping these would be out soon. Looking like early fall now.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Its a great powerful tool – I was able to test it out at World of Concrete.
    Bosch might calls it compact recip saw in comparison to the regular style of recip saws.

But I will definitely add it to my arsenal 😛

That would carve up a whole roasted pig. Looks very interesting and handy.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

The grip style looks very handy. I don’t normally use a recip saw but that looks worthwhile to add to the tool chest.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The grip style looks very handy. I don’t normally use a recip saw but that looks worthwhile to add to the tool chest.

The Bosch 12V pocket saw has the same style grip and it is really nice. Looking forward to getting the 18V version for more power.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

The Bosch 12V pocket saw has the same style grip and it is really nice. Looking forward to getting the 18V version for more power.

I really like the 12v saw, but it’s underpowered…obviously a downfall of the voltage available. While I’m sure this one will be much more powerful, I’m not sure I’d buy this one over a full sized reciprocating saw.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.432 seconds