dcsimg

Bosch GLM50 laser distance measure.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Leica pretty much is the standard in survey equipment. You can easily pay 20,000 to 30,000 dollars for one GPS piece of equipment. They are high tech geosystems.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Am I mistaken or did Bosch recently purchase Leica? Or was it another company that I heard.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It is pricey for sure,

How much is it?

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Not sure but Bosch owns a ton of stuff. They even have a stake in Freud Diablo.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

How much is it?

Goes for about $500.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

How much is it?

Goes for about $500.

That’s not bad, I’d love to have a laser I could use in the day light!

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

The GLM 50 is off the list for now but I just ordered one on the company dollar for some surveying I will be doing out in Denver next week. We purchased a new facility and need to get accurate measurements of the whole building. I will have plenty of reporting to do on the unit when I return.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to better use this tool?

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

If it was the company dollar, you should have bought the GLM 100, or the Leica. Denver huh? Too bad I don’t have any time to get up that way, I think I could give you a hand and see the GLM in use first hand.

I am really considering adding one of these to the toolbox. I have the GLM 15 but having read a few great reviews on here, I like some of the features that are available on the more complex models. The GLM 15 has been great for what it does – simple basic measurements, that I would normally use a tape measure for.

These reviews are excellent when helping to decide on future purchases.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’d get the DLR130K before the GLM50 the 50 reads out in 32ths. I hurts my brain doing all the reducing. I’m gonna pick up a DLR130K soon.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.384 seconds