dcsimg

Bosch GLI18V-420 18V Worklight

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lots of those moments in the shop stuff gets dropped whatever. Never has a Bosch tool that has a problem after one of those ooops moments.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

An import of the Asia market tool is up on Amazon US, although I’m not paying $57+$13 for this light. When it is posted domestically for under $50 then I’ll probably bite.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CA14A3U

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

An import of the Asia market tool is up on Amazon US, although I’m not paying $57+$13 for this light. When it is posted domestically for under $50 then I’ll probably bite.

I rather wait until the light comes available in NA – should not be too long.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Not a bad price really about in line with what you can get the FL12 for in the stores.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I rather wait until the light comes available in NA – should not be too long.

It’s not a bad price, but I’m with you, I would rather wait till it hits the north America market.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

My guess is, that the light will be around 50-60 USD.
    But im not in a rush that I need that light right now.
    If I want it soo bad; I would have bought it already from germany.
    Where its available since 2years or so.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess cuz of the drills Noone notice the glitter variled it’s powerful light

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Not a bad price, but keep in mind you won’t have any warranty should something go wrong unless you are willing to ship it back to Japan.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Not a bad price, but keep in mind you won’t have any warranty should something go wrong unless you are willing to ship it back to Japan.

This is why I only buy on ebay when its a really good deal, and I try to avoid other brands when buying on ebay. Bosch is top quality, I have never had a problem whith anything like that.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I ma sure the light will be about the same as the FL12. Lights, flashlights are designed to enhance the battery platform not be the reason to purchase a battery line. The 18V light is for the guys on the 18V system that need a light. If you have the FL12 then this light will be redundant not an enhancement. The light that would be cool is the one built into the lid of the L-Boxx.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I ma sure the light will be about the same as the FL12. Lights, flashlights are designed to enhance the battery platform not be the reason to purchase a battery line. The 18V light is for the guys on the 18V system that need a light. If you have the FL12 then this light will be redundant not an enhancement. The light that would be cool is the one built into the lid of the L-Boxx.

Kicking my self. Had a chance last year to buy a box that had the light, money was tight and I didn’t do it. Wishing I would have. Agree about the 12 and 18 V lights, thats why I want to get a couple more 12’s. Set up pretty well for 12 v with batteries

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I’m pretty entrenched in both 18v and 12v. The 18v should be quite a bit more brighter so it should complement FL12 well and pretty much eliminate the need for corded lights.

I’m pretty entrenched in both 18v and 12v. The 18v should be quite a bit more brighter so it should complement FL12 well and pretty much eliminate the need for corded lights.

That’s exactly what I am thinking, I am in the same situation, seeing how I hate pulling out cords, this would be great.

That’s exactly what I am thinking, I am in the same situation, seeing how I hate pulling out cords, this would be great.

Still think I need a couple more 12 v instead of 18. 12 is pretty bright for most thinks I do. Who knows what will happen down the road.

Still think I need a couple more 12 v instead of 18. 12 is pretty bright for most thinks I do. Who knows what will happen down the road.

For sure Ed, I will definitely be picking up another FL12, great little light. And the battery life is excellent

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Just wait till the bigger 18v flood light is released here.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Might take a while though given Bosch’s new tool releasing track record.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That will be nice. Any idea when?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Tooldguyd just featured this light. Apparently it’s on the way to USA.

From: http://toolguyd.com/bosch-compact-18v-worklight-gli18v-420/

Good news – it’s now coming to the USA too, as the GLI18V-420.

The new Bosch LED worklight can deliver up to 420 lumens of light, and can run for up to 13.5 hours on a 6Ah battery pack. It has a focusing knob for adjusting beam angle, from spot to floodlight, depending on what the situation calls for.

There is a “9 position bracket,” for adjusting the angle of the lamp head, and a hard rubber mounting strap.

Price: $49 (bare tool)

Can’t wait any longer, time to order another 12 v one

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.983 seconds