dcsimg

Bosch GLI18V-420 18V Worklight

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’ll be on this 18v version for sure. Looking forward to the release of this unit on the rewards list.

i hope to see you do a video review on it just like the fl12 winter hardcore mode review you did.

link please. I guess that was before my time here.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ozw4vf5gby0?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”433″ width=”770″></iframe></figure>
    I’m hoping this 18v LED has the same sort of water resistant feature like the 12v. I could see these working well on the swing stage for early or late hours.

That’s pretty impressive.

I’m sure the 18V will have the same, if not better durability.

Jpg-woodworking
    Pro
    Tallahassee, FL

I’d be interested in the 18v lights if they end up working well. I have been meaning to pick up a couple of the FL12’s but I may wait and see how these are.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I don’t think the 18V light is water resistant due to the rotating lense in front of the led’s

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

while 420 lumens is nice i would like to see something brighter

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

that sure would be nice. something from bosch as a dedicated worklight with 3k lumens or so

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

that sure would be nice. something from bosch as a dedicated worklight with 3k lumens or so

This would be interesting, maybe they feel you can achieve a similar type of light spread with multiple lights.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think the selling point on the Bosch 18V work light is it is an L-Boxx and light all in one. No need to pack in two items. You can bring the tools and light all in one box. I believe the FL12 is brighter.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I think the selling point on the Bosch 18V work light is it is an L-Boxx and light all in one. No need to pack in two items. You can bring the tools and light all in one box. I believe the FL12 is brighter.

Couldn’t agree more

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Couldn’t agree more

well once it is out, i am sure many of us are going to get it and we will have to do a beam shoot out to see which one is brighter and will last longer.

Great point Bill, I definitely would be interested.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Additional to that. Not every Bosch tool addict 😛 is also in the 12V line. So its great that they finally came out with a work light for the 18V line here in NA.
    Yes the FL12 is couple lumens brighter – but I’m curious to see if its noticeable.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

The light is listed on the Bosch US site, but I still don’t see it for sale anywhere stateside.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/specialty-tools-gli18v-420b-140864-p/

The light is listed on the Bosch US site, but I still don’t see it for sale anywhere stateside.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/specialty-tools-gli18v-420b-140864-p/

Yeah, patiently waiting for this to make it out, I will definitely be getting a couple.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Yeah, patiently waiting for this to make it out, I will definitely be getting a couple.

I’m in too! Its about time that they release it.
    must be a mistake by bosch that they placed the item in the “specialty tools” section.
    Its also in the cordless lights section where it should be 😛
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/cordless-lights-gli18v-420b-140864-p/

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Still waiting patiently myself. My FL12 is my most used light. I love that thing, this is going to get a lot of use when I get mine!

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Still waiting patiently myself. My FL12 is my most used light. I love that thing, this is going to get a lot of use when I get mine!

I assure you it will be worth the wait.

edit I read that wrong. I thought you were waiting on an fl12

That model won’t even give off 500 lumens . Where as other company’s are pushing way over that running on battery .

Always willing to learn .

Doobie

I believe the FL12 is brighter.

Really? That seems odd to me. I would have thought they would have made way more brighter than the beloved F12.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That model won’t even give off 500 lumens . Where as other company’s are pushing way over that running on battery .

isn’t the milwaukee lantern one pushing like 4k lumens right now off a battery?

True, would have been nice to be a little bit stronger, but what I like about the new light, it has the option to use a a flood light, or with a twist of the lens, it’s more like a flashlight, unless I’m mistaken.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.402 seconds