dcsimg

Bosch GLI18V-420 18V Worklight

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Well it looks like I won’t be getting mine for a while, the retards at Ebay global shipping program thought it was a prohibited item and has been holding it since the 29th…

Apparently Canadians are so scary with flashlights it has to be prohibited…

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@jzmtl ebay is messing up lately. How is that prohibited item. Doesn’t make sense does it come with battery or bare tool

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

So is it stuck at the boarder? Maybe customs thought there is a battery included/ attached tibthe light

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

@jzmtl ebay is messing up lately. How is that prohibited item. Doesn’t make sense does it come with battery or bare tool

Just bare tool.

So is it stuck at the boarder? Maybe customs thought there is a battery included/ attached tibthe light

Not it was shipped via Ebay’s relay shipper, seller ships to them, now they have it and hasn’t even shipped it yet.

Just bare tool.

Not it was shipped via Ebay’s relay shipper, seller ships to them, now they have it and hasn’t even shipped it yet.

That sucks, maybe they should consider changing their name to eeeboy lol

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Just bare tool.

I guess that is one way to prevent fraud, very interesting, i didn’t know they did this relay shipping business.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Well it looks like I won’t be getting mine for a while, the retards at Ebay global shipping program thought it was a prohibited item and has been holding it since the 29th…

Apparently Canadians are so scary with flashlights it has to be prohibited…

That sucks I don’t see what the big deal is. Your right flashlights are not dangerous

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Oh I never heard about that before. stopped using eBay for the past 3years.
    looks like they changed quite a bit.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

My new GLI18V-420 arrived today. Nice little light. Way, way brighter than the my old CFL180 and brighter than most of my traditional flashlights. Definitely worth what I paid for it.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

My new GLI18V-420 arrived today. Nice little light. Way, way brighter than the my old CFL180 and brighter than most of my traditional flashlights. Definitely worth what I paid for it.

glad to hear that you like it. did it come with the pouche/bag
    take some “night” pictures how it compares to the old CFL180 or maybe FL12 if you have one.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

take some “night” pictures how it compares to the old CFL180 or maybe FL12 if you have one.

It did come with the pouch. Not sure if I’ll use since it won’t hold the light and a battery but it’s well made. I don’t have any Bosch 12v tools but I’ll compare to the old CFL180 sometime soon.

It did come with the pouch. Not sure if I’ll use since it won’t hold the light and a battery but it’s well made. I don’t have any Bosch 12v tools but I’ll compare to the old CFL180 sometime soon.

Congratulations, nice to hear about being well built, lol forward to seeing some pictures of it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It did come with the pouch. Not sure if I’ll use since it won’t hold the light and a battery but it’s well made.

Nice it came with a pouch, guess so that is for storing in an L-Boxx and not getting the lens scratched.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It did come with the pouch. Not sure if I’ll use since it won’t hold the light and a battery but it’s well made.

Nice it came with a pouch, guess so that is for storing in an L-Boxx and not getting the lens scratched.

That makes sense. The lense seems pretty heavy duty but I can imagine scratches.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

The actual lense is protected by an plastic piece to change the light beam.
    And yes the pouch is only there for storage.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Although I have to say I’m a bit disappointed by it’s only 420 lumens, looking at that monster heat sink it should be twice that.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Although I have to say I’m a bit disappointed by it’s only 420 lumens, looking at that monster heat sink it should be twice that.

yeah you are right and it only has 3 LED’s. The FL12 has 10 and doesnt have any heat sinks.

Whats weird to me, the german model has less lumen. its only at 320 or 350

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

yeah you are right and it only has 3 LED’s. The FL12 has 10 and doesnt have any heat sinks.

They probably upgraded to newer gen LED for NA release.

I haven’t taken any FL12 apart, but I think the aluminum bezel ring is the heatsink.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

They probably upgraded to newer gen LED for NA release.

I haven’t taken any FL12 apart, but I think the aluminum bezel ring is the heatsink.

that would make sense if they did that.
    My FL12 shut of many times when I was working in my attic during summer days.
    It would be nice to see the inside of an FL12.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Huh didn’t realize that it would do that. Didnt think they really got that hot. But I guess compared to the same output from an incandescent it’s cold.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.815 seconds