dcsimg

Bosch GBH18V-26K SDS Rotary Hammer

This topic contains 63 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  bbernardesjr87 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

@masterbosch
    That’s what I’ll get next. It should come in handy when you don’t have the right SDS-plus bit on hand but when you only can find a regular hammer drill bit in your toolbox or bit organizer.

Bosch SDS-plus keyless chuck 1,5 13mm

Is this chuck good? I read some bad reviews about it.
    For sure it should come in handy…it´s a life saver, it happened to myself once…needed a round drill bit.
    Thanks

@masterbosch
    That’s what I’ll get next. It should come in handy when you don’t have the right SDS-plus bit on hand but when you only can find a regular hammer drill bit in your toolbox or bit organizer.

Bosch SDS-plus keyless chuck 1,5 13mm

Thats a good way to just turn it into a super-heavy duty regular drill. When you need miles more torque. Wonder how much of the power is lost through the transfer through this adaptor….

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Not 100% sure how this little chuck performs but it saves time running to the hardware store to get the right size sds bit when you forgot it, broke it, or what ever happened to it.
    Perhaps a co-worker has some regular hammer drill bits in his tool box and can lend it to you.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

Not 100% sure how this little chuck performs but it saves time running to the hardware store to get the right size sds bit when you forgot it, broke it, or what ever happened to it.
    Perhaps a co-worker has some regular hammer drill bits in his tool box and can lend it to you.

That attachment it’s a life saver in case you need a round bit or got your sds broken.
    I read 2 or 3 reviews once about that, saying its not quality product.

In addition to that, its a pity that the GBH18v-26F (with F at the end) its available only outside North America, cause it comes with an interchangeable chuck as standard. Even If you do not use round bit, I bet it might save your life one day.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.261 seconds