dcsimg

Bosch gbh2-28l bulldog

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dirty DirtyWhiteBoy 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Bosch release there new bulldog hammer drill that has anti kick back feature here is the youtube link https://youtu.be/gstbLEVjTek

Profile photo of Kyle
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

That looks awesome, do you think you’ll be getting one?

I dont think ill get this one @kswiss i have the rh328vc model that does the job for me. But i wanna get the new model sds plus battery one

Profile photo of Jon
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Looks quite a lot like the previous generation to me!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction

Profile photo of Jeff
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

oh wow.. i didnt realize they had a newer version of that model, i was wondering why i was seeing the last model disappearing off of shelves locally,, must be to make space for that beast

Pretty cool that Bosch keeps updating their products. Previous model was the RH228VC. Bosch really starts to keep adding more and more the european product names. I kinda like that.
    It’s even on the website already.
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/sds-plus-hammers-gbh2-28l-147058-p/

i was wondering why i was seeing the last model disappearing off of shelves locally

yeah I seen it go on sale…cost regular 259 USD and it went on clearance for 175…but all were already gone…no wonder LOL

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Profile photo of r-ice
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I dont think ill get this one @kswiss i have the rh328vc model that does the job for me. But i wanna get the new model sds plus battery one

im kinda surprise lol, you have every bosch tool and all their versions.

Profile photo of Frank
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Bosch release there new bulldog hammer drill that has anti kick back feature here is the youtube link

Nice find @masterbosch. I really like the tools that are coming out with anti kick back feature.

I was testing the new DeWalt Flex Volt grinder with Anti Kick Back and it really works well.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Profile photo of Dirty
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Bosch release there new bulldog hammer drill that has anti kick back feature here is the youtube link https://youtu.be/gstbLEVjTek

If you put the you-tube link on it’s own line it will embed ya know

Looks quite a lot like the previous generation to me!

It seems to be a trend to change it a bit to make it better and new. it’s a good selling point.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must login or register for the Pro Forum to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.438 seconds