dcsimg

Bosch 18V LED Floodlight – GLI18V-1900N

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 402 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

The floodlight on high runs 50mins/Ah and 100mins/Ah dimmed.

Thanks, that’s good to know!

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Now that I have all these LED lights, I think I’m gonna toss out the head assembly of my old twin halogen set and see if I can repurpose the tripod mount somehow to accept some of my smaller lasers or maybe even the 1900 light itself. So nice not having all that heat, especially in small areas never mind the hydro savings. Anybody do that with repurposing an old tripod as such?

I think this a good idea to repurpose a old tripod stand. I have twin halogen stand. I don’t use it that much really. The old problem I have 18V 1900 light. But I use this for my FL 12 light. Just need to pick up another light. Thanks for idea.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

A bunch of us picked up a tripod off amazon for $10. That’s where I got mine. Pretty good deal really.especially if you have prime with free shipping.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

A bunch of us picked up a tripod off amazon for $10. That’s where I got mine. Pretty good deal really.especially if you have prime with free shipping.

I have to take a look on Amazon for tripods.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s a great idea. My wife picked up one for a little more than that for her camera, but it would work just as well for the light too. I’ve used it once with my FL12 but hadn’t thought about the GLI.

Charlie

Instagram

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I see tripods at yard sales all the time that can be had for pactically nothing. I picked one up for a buck

Doobie

I see tripods at yard sales all the time that can be had for pactically nothing. I picked one up for a buck

OK, but what kind of tripods we talking about?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s a good idea – I have probably passed on dozens of them not thinking they’d be useful to me for anything. Now I’ll have to keep an eye out!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I guess you could pick up at a yard sale or maybe a Thrift store cheap. I never really stop at yard sales. I guess I might have too.

I searched Amazon I didn’t find any deals on tripods there.

Greg

Doobie

Used mine today with great satisfaction. My old Syslite is getting lonely and is currently trapped by cobwebs. Lol!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I searched Amazon I didn’t find any deals on tripods there.

This is the one most of got a while back. Bought mine in 2014.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002DS9BOI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

That’s a great idea. My wife picked up one for a little more than that for her camera, but it would work just as well for the light too. I’ve used it once with my FL12 but hadn’t thought about the GLI.

just make sure you get an build or buy an adapter because the GLI18V-1900 has a 5/8 thread 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GLI18V-1900 has a 5/8 thread

madman didn’t you find an adapter on-line? Where did you find it, I’ll need one for the 1900.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

just make sure you get an build or buy an adapter because the GLI18V-1900 has a 5/8 thread 😛

I can use my tripod I got with my 300 rotary laser kit then. Hadn’t thought of that yet. Thanks for mentioning that.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

madman didn’t you find an adapter on-line? Where did you find it, I’ll need one for the 1900.

I did find quite a few.
    There is a original Bosch adapter but it’s from 5/8 to 1/4.
    It would make sense if you have a 5/8 tripod and then use the adapter for the FL12, or maybe camera use.
    I believe I will pretty much end up with a 5/8 tripod for a rotary laser, GLI18V-1900, and later on I can use it with the FL12 when I get the adapter.
    >>> Bosch 1609203C10 <<<<

I did find an adapter from 1/4 to 5/8…I just have to take a look where the link is.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I did find an adapter from 1/4 to 5/8…I just have to take a look where the link is.

That’s the one I need.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I did find quite a few.
    There is a original Bosch adapter but it’s from 5/8 to 1/4.
    It would make sense if you have a 5/8 tripod and then use the adapter for the FL12, or maybe camera use.
    I believe I will pretty much end up with a 5/8 tripod for a rotary laser, GLI18V-1900, and later on I can use it with the FL12 when I get the adapter.
    >>> Bosch 1609203C10 <<<<

Isn’t that another NAINA? I’d like one too, but I ain’t payin dumdum prices to bring one over the pond for something like that. I could probably make my own.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Fantastic light so far with no issues. Rather satisfied with the GLI18v-1900!! These mounts you guys are posting could be very handy!

A Working Pro since 2004

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Isn’t that another NAINA? I’d like one too, but I ain’t payin dumdum prices to bring one over the pond for something like that. I could probably make my own.

When you have the right equipment it’s easy to make one. for canadians it’s definitely more expensive to import something.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Fantastic light so far with no issues. Rather satisfied with the GLI18v-1900!! These mounts you guys are posting could be very handy!

I couldn’t agree with you more Chris,
    I have used it in my backyard the last couple of nights, awesome, might have to order another one soon 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 402 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.130 seconds