dcsimg

Bosch Dust Extractor – lets talk

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 798 total)
  • Author

That’s a great insert,,I’m gonna look for it at my local tool store, that would make the storing of all those parts a breeze!

That insert never made it over to the states. It’s an NAINA item, as many other inserts as well.

Why do we talk about bosch things that we can’t buy??

Sure we can – just usually requires shopping from another country

That’s what our world has come to…world wide shopping.
    I do purchase my stuff from Germany, specifically inserts and cordless tools.
    Shipping doesn’t cost a fortune though.

So how do I go about buying from Germany?

Amazon.de is a good start

Chrome has a built in translator

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So I can not get the reusable fleece bag locally where is the best place to get them online?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So I can not get the reusable fleece bag locally where is the best place to get them online?

Has anyone tried to put a Fein bag in a bosch vac?
    At a fraction of the cost it seems worth a try.
    https://www.amazon.com/Fein-BAGS-TURBO-Turbo-5-Pack/dp/B00K0KAKEG/ref=lp_8106805011_1_19?s=power-hand-tools&ie=UTF8&qid=1487899571&sr=1-19

@ 7.75$ and bag compared to over 20$ for a bosch,,,

Dirty

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I get mine off amazon. And its 5 bags for 35 bucks.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

the reusable fleece bag cost around 60 bucks.
    just search with google. I know homedepot.com has them, ebay etc sell them too

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

I know I can get them through the local Bosch service centre (Tony Tools) – Is there something near you?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I know I can get them through the local Bosch service centre (Tony Tools) – Is there something near you?

Same here – stuff like that or the drywall extended bits I go with the local Bosch authorized dealer. most of the time they even throw in a rebate.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I get mine off amazon. And its 5 bags for 35 bucks.

All I see is this one for 17$
    https://www.amazon.com/Bosch-VB090-Filter-Extractor-9-Gallon/dp/B00HUCUL3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488000033&sr=8-1&keywords=Bosch+VB090+Paper+Filter+Bag
    Nutz!

Dirty

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

@dirtywhiteboy look I’m the description. That’s a pack of 5 bags, so it’s a little more than 3 bucks a bag

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

look In the description. That’s a pack of 5 bags, so it’s a little more than 3 bucks a bag

all (original) Bosch filter bags come in a pack of 5 besides of
    VB000P Disposable Plastic Bag – 10x bags
    VB090R Reusable Fleece Filter Bag – 1x bag

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@dirtywhiteboy look I’m the description. That’s a pack of 5 bags, so it’s a little more than 3 bucks a bag

Oh thanks,,, I didn’t see that, It’s in my cart.

Dirty

Finally got to see and hear a Bosch vac in person. I expected quieter from everything I had heard. Its a pretty high pitched whine – not as grating or as loud as my Ridgid, but still louder than I expected.

Has anyone compared the noise (volume, pitch, whatever) to the festools? If so, what are your thoughts?

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Finally got to see and hear a Bosch vac in person. I expected quieter from everything I had heard. Its a pretty high pitched whine – not as grating or as loud as my Ridgid, but still louder than I expected.

Has anyone compared the noise (volume, pitch, whatever) to the festools? If so, what are your thoughts?

The festool is definitely quieter without as much whine. I will try to remember and get a video

The festool is definitely quieter without as much whine. I will try to remember and get a video

Thanks. Considering that the Ridgid I have is very effective, but is louder than the tool I am using at the time, noise level and pitch are somewhat important to me.

Its another reason I prefer hand tools when Im not in a hurry. Such a peaceful sound

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

well, i have to call bosch today, the 9 gal dust extra while it works, has lost the semi afc + feature, i can’t activate it anymore. its weird, was working for the longest time and now is silent. I think the next dust extractor i’ll get will be fully automatic.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

well, i have to call bosch today, the 9 gal dust extra while it works, has lost the semi afc + feature, i can’t activate it anymore. its weird, was working for the longest time and now is silent. I think the next dust extractor i’ll get will be fully automatic.

shite sorry to hear that about your dust extractor – how old is the unit?
    Hope you find the right answer with bosch.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I have taken that apart before. There is no electronics for that. It’s all mechanical. Basically there is a spring that is sucked up when the hose is blocked off and it releases like a suction cup or diafram of air at the filter. Maybe the spring is broken.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I see in my local WoodCraft store 3 packs of paper bags for 65$ I guess old stock before you were with Bosch..

Dirty

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I see in my local WoodCraft store 3 packs of paper bags for 65$ I guess old stock before you were with Bosch..

did you get a chance to take a picture? would be nice to see it.
    never seen a 3-pack – you might be right, old stock before they change to 5-packs.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

did you get a chance to take a picture? would be nice to see it.
    never seen a 3-pack – you might be right, old stock before they change to 5-packs.

No I didn’t. Remember I’m a old guy,I own tools older than you, most of us old guys think people taking pics of product are just silly. Every time I see this I just shake my head. You can call them tho,, there’s only one WoodCraft on Oahu.

Dirty

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 798 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.544 seconds