dcsimg

Bosch Dust Extractor – lets talk

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 798 total)
  • Author

I did find some…I will still contact my dealer on monday to see if he can get his hands on those as well otherwise I’ll order them from a different source.
    If someone is interest in that insert, please send me a pm and I’ll try my best to get you one.

Any other information about the inserts price and so on, or should I pm you 🙂

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WOW, I did a quick search and turned up one site that had them and at $570 British pounds. That must be one elusive insert, wonder why Bosch would discontinue it?.

LOL man that is some price right there. Hope that included the L-Boxx.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I did find some…I will still contact my dealer on monday to see if he can get his hands on those as well otherwise I’ll order them from a different source.
    If someone is interest in that insert, please send me a pm and I’ll try my best to get you one.

@Boschmanbrian
    I am able to get my hands on a few inserts. I can’t say yet anything about the price because for that I need to know how much shipping will be.

must be made out of gold haha

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

@boschmanbrian
    I am able to get my hands on a few inserts. I can’t say yet anything about the price because for that I need to know how much shipping will be.

When you figure out a price let me know. What goes in those inserts? Is it a kit, or stuff that comes with the vac?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

When you figure out a price let me know. What goes in those inserts? Is it a kit, or stuff that comes with the vac?

It’s literally only the insert itself. I’ll include some pictures which shows what goes into it.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

@boschmanbrian

Yeah, maybe we can have two Sent our way, either place or even at my work. I would definitely like one, I have a few l boxes just lying around, and hate looking all around for those attachment pieces lol

Doobie

I have a Festool vac stem and hose Systainer 4 which can also fit a 27mm hose as well. I would say for most people, unless you are on the go, don’t bother getting such a storage solution. Once mine came out of its Systainer the first time about 8 years ago, it’s never gone back in. In fact, I was looking at the Systainer the other day and was wondering what else I could repurpose it for and just park the insert in some obscure spot somewhere in my crawlspace.

The stem just sits in a corner and the hose just hangs off a hook in my shop. Just sayin that having the stem storage may not be of any real use for many. Once I assembled the stem and cleaning head, I just kept it that way.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

as with most inserts, it’s a complete waste of space.

I go with the throw them all in approach with my vac attachments.

Still loving this vac no issues since my replacement, used daily.

Untitled by Brad Taylor[/url], on Flickr

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a great insert,,I’m gonna look for it at my local tool store, that would make the storing of all those parts a breeze!

That insert never made it over to the states. It’s an NAINA item, as many other inserts as well.

Why do we talk about bosch things that we can’t buy??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

That’s a great insert,,I’m gonna look for it at my local tool store, that would make the storing of all those parts a breeze!

That insert never made it over to the states. It’s an NAINA item, as many other inserts as well.

Sure we can – just usually requires shopping from another country

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I shop the big A prime. I have no funds to be gauged to death in shipping. Remember I’m the guy that sells tools to make his bills. I just sold a grinder and a mitre saw stand. Man it was sad seeing that grinder go.

Dirty

I shop the big A prime. I have no funds to be gauged to death in shipping. Remember I’m the guy that sells tools to make his bills. I just sold a grinder and a mitre saw stand. Man it was sad seeing that grinder go.

I hear you. Sometimes I get stuff from other countries (usually their Amazon so I know it’s legit) for cheaper even factoring in shipping. My Tentru blade was like 150 Canadian (with free shipping) and only 8000 Yen plus 1000 shipping. Saved me about $40 and I still got it within the week

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

That’s what our world has come to…world wide shopping.
    I do purchase my stuff from Germany, specifically inserts and cordless tools.
    Shipping doesn’t cost a fortune though.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I’m guessing that it’s a way that members can basically tell Bosch how they want certain things here in NA that are currently NAINA.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Kinda hard to return if you get the wrong thing??? I like my money to stay in house. It makes for a stronger Hawaii- America-Japan.

Dirty

Kinda hard to return if you get the wrong thing??? I like my money to stay in house. It makes for a stronger Hawaii- America-Japan.

Nah – amazon returns are worldwide. Maybe easier for me, since in Canada we tend to buy lots of stuff from other countries (usually the States) anyways. Just a question of shipping time mostly, and its all pretty fast.

I like keeping my money in – for lack of a better word – allied developed nations. Prefer to spend local, but happy if my money goes to the US, the UK, EU, Australia, or Japan. Not a fan of buying direct from China or India to save a buck

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Not really…it goes thru different hands before it gets here. a reliable dealer and a reliable brother. my money goes there where I find the right item for the right price.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

RyanF
    Pro

Not at all. Only time ive had a single issue was a broken tile cutter from Amazon.uk. Initiated a return, they apologized, i sent it back for $140, they reimbursed me the same day they received it. No questions asked.

Saved $170 over what i couldve bought it for anywhere here. I like to keep my money in house too. In my house.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hard to believe the price of the bags for these vacs!!!
    https://www.amazon.com/Bosch-VB090R-Reusable-Extractor-9-Gallon/dp/B00HUCUL8C/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1487317855&sr=1-2-fkmr0&keywords=VAC090+Dust+Extractor%2C+9-Gallon+accories
    What about the reviews???

Dirty

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

That’s what our world has come to…world wide shopping.
    Shipping doesn’t cost a fortune though.

So how do I go about buying from Germany?

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 798 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.267 seconds