dcsimg

Bosch Dust Extractor – lets talk

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 798 total)
  • Author
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

You guys are funny I have 28feet 11.5 inch calculation from dimensions.yeah it’s really hassle to remove everything from inside cuz tower is gonna be really heavy if you don’t. To much work at the moment. @kswiss I have over 100 tools. 11 lboxx1 13 lboxx2 10 lboxx3 8 lboxx4

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Oh yeah mostly empty ones to get a photo for the tower of power thursdays. If those festool guys on Instagram can show off their sustained I thought I’d help the BeThePro hash tag with this photo.

Wonder what @masterbosch could pull off. Ive got twenty-some boxxes, but Im too lazy to empty them all for a (admittedly cool) pic

I think he said he could go around 30 foot. I can get to about 16′ I need to find a good spot to do it.

I think he has over 100 so maybe a bit higher than 30.

If I had more boxes, i’d go buy a massive ladder to get the shot. Some of those guys stack the systainer system so high you need a ladder to get the top of it. Eventually I’ll have to try to one up them heh.

You guys are funny I have 28feet 11.5 inch calculation from dimensions.yeah it’s really hassle to remove everything from inside cuz tower is gonna be really heavy if you don’t. To much work at the moment. @kswiss I have over 100 tools. 11 lboxx1 13 lboxx2 10 lboxx3 8 lboxx4

Do you hook up your vacuum to all your tools for dust collection . Do you find out that the Bosch vacuum work better on certain tools.

Always willing to learn .

Doobie

Somebdy else who’s gotten a Bosch extractor in the last year and has now had time to use it should chime into this thread who hasn’t already shared their experienced findings/thoughts on it.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Do you hook up your vacuum to all your tools for dust collection . Do you find out that the Bosch vacuum work better on certain tools.

i tend to hook either my bosch dust vac up to the hand tools and the larger oneida to the stationary tools, unless it is my smaller 5 inch disc sander, i tend to just use the cartridge as the hose is sometimes a pain to deal with.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I used my vac090s to sand down drywall with paper bag it hold up the fust really good and doesnt lose suction. Sometimes i wish i got the auto cleaning one that may be the next one 14 gallon one we can def use dust deputy on are vacs though

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

That’s the list of Bosch dust extractor bags: (prices are old now, USD)

Bosch VB000P Disposable Plastic Bag for VAC090 or VAC140 Dust Extractor
    Includes 10 Plastic Bags.
    $32,99

———————

Bosch VB090 Paper Filter Bag for use with VAC090 Dust Extractor, 9-Gallon
    Includes 5 paper bags
    $22,14

Bosch VB090F Fleece Filter Bag for use with VAC090 Dust Extractor, 9-Gallon
    Includes 5 fleece bags
    $38,91

Bosch VB090R Reusable Fleece Filter Bag for use with VAC090 Dust Extractor, 9-Gallon
    looks like only 1 bag
    $57,99

———————

Bosch VB140 Paper Filter Bag for use with VAC140 Dust Extractor, 14-Gallon
    includes 5 Paper Bags
    $26,74

Bosch VB140F Fleece Filter Bag for use with VAC140 Dust Extractor, 14-Gallon
    includes 5 Fleece Bags
    $58,49

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks madman, I finally have the info on the bags saved.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Was anybody able to purchase one of those kits to store it nozzles and other accessories before it got discontinued? I think some of those plastic inserts are still available somewhere.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Was anybody able to purchase one of those kits to store it nozzles and other accessories before it got discontinued? I think some of those plastic inserts are still available somewhere.

Never seen that. Whats the model number?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

It’s the Bosch 0615990FA6 for Lboxx1 and insert – hard to come by but sometimes they appear on ebay.
    Just the insert is 2608438091 – I’ll contact my dealer on monday to see if he can get his hand on it…but I also just found a few inserts on amazon.de

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Wow. If you can get that insert that would be awesome. I’ll pick one up for when I eventually get my Bosch vac

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Madman what an insert if you find them let me know. Thank you

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

It’s the Bosch 0615990FA6 for Lboxx1 and insert – hard to come by but sometimes they appear on ebay.
    Just the insert is 2608438091 – I’ll contact my dealer on monday to see if he can get his hand on it…but I also just found a few inserts on amazon.de

WOW, I did a quick search and turned up one site that had them and at $570 British pounds. That must be one elusive insert, wonder why Bosch would discontinue it?.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

never seen it but i never got the straight hoses anyways, only ever had the long bendy type.

Wow. If you can get that insert that would be awesome. I’ll pick one up for when I eventually get my Bosch vac

Yeah, I would want one also.
    Great information Alex @madman_us

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I did find some…I will still contact my dealer on monday to see if he can get his hands on those as well otherwise I’ll order them from a different source.
    If someone is interest in that insert, please send me a pm and I’ll try my best to get you one.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Thats nice find @madman_us def better then foam. I am interested in this insert since one I have is foam

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a great insert,,I’m gonna look for it at my local tool store, that would make the storing of all those parts a breeze!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

That’s a great insert,,I’m gonna look for it at my local tool store, that would make the storing of all those parts a breeze!

That insert never made it over to the states. It’s an NAINA item, as many other inserts as well.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 798 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.169 seconds