dcsimg

Bosch Deal of the Day on Amazon – 08/09/17

This topic contains 29 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 2 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Doobie

Wow, just received an email from CPO
    Great deals on refurbished Bosch.
    Some steals

Yeah I love when they have the recon sales . It really helps expanding your tool line up of tools that don’t get used much but you have now cause of the deal .

Yeah for sure, I have bought from them before, a few of the Bosch ni-cad tools I had, worked flawless

@utopia78 I found out about kinex border mail services,
    The only problem is you have to drive to one, but still well worth it in my case, it’s only around 55 minutes away from my house.

You’re lucky. It’s two and a half hours for me to do that. Too far for me frankly.

We rarely see any recon sales of any brands here in Canada. I did buy a bunch of Festool recons when I first got into Festool close to ten years ago thru Ultimate Tools in BC when they basically became the first normal authorized Festool retailer in Canada, but have seen none since. I even asked LV and Atlas at different times whether they would ever do recons and was told flat out “NO”.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Wow, just received an email from CPO
    Great deals on refurbished Bosch.
    Some steals

Yeah I love when they have the recon sales . It really helps expanding your tool line up of tools that don’t get used much but you have now cause of the deal .

Yeah for sure, I have bought from them before, a few of the Bosch ni-cad tools I had, worked flawless

@utopia78 I found out about kinex border mail services,
    The only problem is you have to drive to one, but still well worth it in my case, it’s only around 55 minutes away from my house.

You’re lucky. It’s two and a half hours for me to do that. Too far for me frankly.

We rarely see any recon sales of any brands here in Canada. I did buy a bunch of Festool recons when I first got into Festool close to ten years ago thru Ultimate Tools in BC when they basically became the first normal authorized Festool retailer in Canada, but have seen none since. I even asked LV and Atlas at different times whether they would ever do recons and was told flat out “NO”.

I had bought easily around 3 recon from CPO, and then found out I could get them threw my Bosch service center Tony tools, then bought another couple from them, they actually came from Bosch Mississauga if I recall.

You can always check from the service center for Bosch near you.
    The shipping was like 7.95 last year

Doobie

Thanks for mentioning that. I’ll maybe ask around and see who and where does offer Bosch recons via their Mississauga location now.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Thanks for mentioning that. I’ll maybe ask around and see who and where does offer Bosch recons via their Mississauga location now.

No problem, good luck, let me know what you find out,
    Don’t forget I got it through Tony tools, I think they ordered it from Mississauga, because the shipping label said Bosch Mississauga

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Did anyone pick up on any of the deals?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Don’t forget I got it through Tony tools, I think they ordered it from Mississauga, because the shipping label said Bosch Mississauga

Is this the place Brian?

http://www.tonyspowertools.com

@boschmanbrian

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Is this the place Brian?

@boschmanbrian

It’s Tonytools.com

Check this link out

http://www.tonypowertools.com/main.cfm?l=en

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i poked around the last couple nights couldnt find anything of interest tool wise.. i did find a long sleeve bosch tshirt that i ordered lol

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Doobie

Is this the place Brian?

@boschmanbrian

It’s Tonytools.com

Check this link out

http://www.tonypowertools.com/main.cfm?l=en

Thanks. They even say they sell recon Bosch tools. I kinda thought to myself it was strange you would have been dealing with a place in Barrie Ontario.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Did anyone pick up on any of the deals?

I looked around but could not find anything yet I need.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.353 seconds