dcsimg

Bosch Deal of the Day on Amazon – 08/09/17

This topic contains 29 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

For anyone who loves their Bosch tool deals, here’s one that is too good to pass up. TODAY ONLY 08/09/17! #Amazon Deal of the Day is the #Bosch CLPK420-181 18V 4-Tool Combo Kit. #AmazonDeals Shop Now: http://ow.ly/r3sc30egmuW

Attachments:

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Thanks jim for the notice will go check the deal out .

Always willing to learn .

That’s a very nice deal right there. If I wouldn’t have most of those tools I would jump on that deal. Thanks for the heads up Jim

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@bethepro is this going to be a more common thing, will you guys start doing more amazon deal of the days. Will they be offered on the Canadian side as well? since I noticed this was for the US side of the shopping giant.

@bethepro is this going to be a more common thing, will you guys start doing more amazon deal of the days. Will they be offered on the Canadian side as well? since I noticed this was for the US side of the shopping giant.

Would love it if we got a formal heads-up of good deals

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Great question. From time to time AMZ runs these deals and the manufacturer is often times not even aware that it will happen until very close to the actual date that the promotion will run. So if there is any opportunity for a CA DOD and we know about it, we will post it here. IN addition, sometimes deals are not allowed to be released publicly until they are public. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING.

I got an email alert just a half hour ago today of these deals Jim, but is there anything similar for us Tool/Accesory Crazy Canucks?

http://links.mkt1051.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NTUxMTMxODQS1&r=Mjk5NDM3Mzc2MzgxS0&j=MTI2MTcwMjQ0OAS2&mt=1&rt=0

Admittedly, I’ve not gone on A.CA to see if there is such, I just assume it’s US Amazon only.

Thanks in advance for any direction/insight. Kev

Kevin.

Support your local VIKING.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING.

I got an email alert just a half hour ago today of these deals Jim, but is there anything similar for us Tool/Accesory Crazy Canucks?

http://links.mkt1051.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NTUxMTMxODQS1&r=Mjk5NDM3Mzc2MzgxS0&j=MTI2MTcwMjQ0OAS2&mt=1&rt=0

Admittedly, I’ve not gone on A.CA to see if there is such, I just assume it’s US Amazon only.

Hey @doobie. I’ve found a few things on the Amazon.ca website for Bosch… The FL12 LED and disposables… It’s not easy to find Bosch stuff on the Canadian Amazon and trust the price. I find that 90% are overpriced sellers due to the fact there isn’t many real sellers offering Bosch at the MSRP

If Bosch truly wants any real movement on the Amazon.ca, they will need to make sure there is at least a few honest MSRP resellers. It’s not a good brand feeling to hit a site like Amazon.ca and everything you find is overpriced to a greedy amount and just ridiculous. Those overpriced sellers would not exist if Bosch pushed a campaign to stock their Canadian Amazon with resellers also. They would still exist but not in your face as the only option for the majority of Bosch tools I look up.

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I got an email alert just a half hour ago today of these deals

I see some really good deals there!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Lowes also has some Bosch on Clearance, at least our local one does, Drills, Impacts, grinders and recip saws, all cordless

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got an email alert just a half hour ago today of these deals

I see some really good deals there!

I see some good deals as well. Nice to see the coupons starting to role out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Wow, just received an email from CPO
    Great deals on refurbished Bosch 😮
    Some steals

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Yeah I got the email as well. Looked like some great stuff there for low $$. I was glad to get the email.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Maybe they are clearing the tools out for new updated tools to come in??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

It was nice to get the email alert. Thanks BTP for the heads up.

OLD THREAD WARNING.

Hey @doobie. I’ve found a few things on the Amazon.ca website for Bosch… The FL12 LED and disposables… It’s not easy to find Bosch stuff on the Canadian Amazon and trust the price. I find that 90% are overpriced sellers due to the fact there isn’t many real sellers offering Bosch at the MSRP

If Bosch truly wants any real movement on the Amazon.ca, they will need to make sure there is at least a few honest MSRP resellers. It’s not a good brand feeling to hit a site like Amazon.ca and everything you find is overpriced to a greedy amount and just ridiculous. Those overpriced sellers would not exist if Bosch pushed a campaign to stock their Canadian Amazon with resellers also. They would still exist but not in your face as the only option for the majority of Bosch tools I look up.

That is a real problem with A.ca, unscrupulous resellers just reseller from A.com at stupid markup.

Will

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING.

That is a real problem with A.ca, unscrupulous resellers just reseller from A.com at stupid markup.

I went and looked up what deals there were on A.ca earlier today. Didn’t find anything to jump up and down about.

Kevin.

Support your local VIKING.

Some steals

Yeah I love when they have the recon sales . It really helps expanding your tool line up of tools that don’t get used much but you have now cause of the deal .

Always willing to learn .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Some steals

Just curious how you order from CPO. I see great deals on there but it’s only for the States.

A Working Pro since 2004

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Some steals

Yeah I love when they have the recon sales . It really helps expanding your tool line up of tools that don’t get used much but you have now cause of the deal .

Yeah for sure, I have bought from them before, a few of the Bosch ni-cad tools I had, worked flawless

@utopia78 I found out about kinex border mail services,
    The only problem is you have to drive to one, but still well worth it in my case, it’s only around 55 minutes away from my house.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.642 seconds