dcsimg

Bosch CRS180, very impressive

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Great solution to the question @dabbs, just wondering where the sixth can is though…..

2 hands – and just 1 needed for the camera LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

@dabbs i guess you keeping the cool pack even cooler. Perfect for hot summer days where your battery heats up. Maybe we can get a cooler that works with 18v is that even possible will be the perfect for contractors im sure they bosch can pull this of

Actually we had quite a discussion once about making a cooler out of an Lbox4, It would be a great idea for Bosch to come up with one powered by an 18v battery

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Everyone will buy it for sure.in summer we use lot of liquids. And cold is way to go i hope they will make it or im gonna invenr one lol

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

@dabbs i guess you keeping the cool pack even cooler. Perfect for hot summer days where your battery heats up. Maybe we can get a cooler that works with 18v is that even possible will be the perfect for contractors im sure they bosch can pull this of

Actually we had quite a discussion once about making a cooler out of an Lbox4, It would be a great idea for Bosch to come up with one powered by an 18v battery

Makita makes one for their sustainer. Although not powered. I would think that would be hard to do in a small package and run off battery. You would have to have some kind of very small compressor

Anonymous
    Inactive

Makita makes one for their sustainer. Although not powered. I would think that would be hard to do in a small package and run off battery. You would have to have some kind of very small compressor

I’ve seen some 12v ciggy plug-in electric coolers for like truckers or camping and stuff but I don’t think they keep up very well on a super hot day, Not sure how they work either. Camper fridges/freezers work off of heat using an ammonia system, Either with a flame or 12v electric heating element. An electric ammonia system might be another way to go??

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’ve been using the Bosch 6½” circ saw every now now for small cuts on my job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ve been using the Bosch 6½” circ saw every now now for small cuts on my job.

Yeah the CRS180 is a nice saw for doing light work. Compact and does not weigh much. I break mine out all the time.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.429 seconds