dcsimg

Bosch CRS180, very impressive

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nevermind, I got it today and it does have both inlays. Woohoo!! Now I forgot what exactly the upper one is custom molded for??? But I like it and will use it for something

Let us know when you figured it out. Because the bottom can already hold batteries, charger and blades…maybe the top for even more blades?!

Sure would be nice if someone from Bosch would chime in and tell us.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nevermind, I got it today and it does have both inlays. Woohoo!! Now I forgot what exactly the upper one is custom molded for??? But I like it and will use it for something

Let us know when you figured it out. Because the bottom can already hold batteries, charger and blades…maybe the top for even more blades?!

That sounds like a great idea, would be very nice to know,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes it would, Maybe someone should give em a call?? Ok I guess that’ll be me since I just got one LOL, When you mentioned the mini recip I thought what a great idea. I only have the 12v but I doubt it’ll fit the 18v version either, So what’s left that would go good with it?? One of the little vacs maybe??

I’ll tell ya one other thing I tried yesterday, Putting both of the 12v mini recip inlays in the bottom of the box then stacking the bottom inlay for the 18v recip on top of those since the 12v stuff is nice and flat and level…..

NOPE, Guess the main reason?? LOL…….. Remember, the Lbox3 is tapered and has a slightly smaller footprint at the bottom then the Lbox1 or 2. The 12v mini recip inlays wouldn’t properly fit in the bottom of the Lbox3

Your review is one of the last factors that pushed me over the edge to buy this saw also. Absolutely LOVE IT. With a 6.0 battery it is perfect. The low setting is the sweet spot speed for most metal and wood i am cutting. My old milwaukee was always too fast and vibrating too much or too slow. This bosch at 2400 is perfect. Thanks!

Entertainment Industry 20 years experience, Woodworking, Electrical, Guitar and Amp repair.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your review is one of the last factors that pushed me over the edge to buy this saw also. Absolutely LOVE IT. With a 6.0 battery it is perfect. The low setting is the sweet spot speed for most metal and wood i am cutting. My old milwaukee was always too fast and vibrating too much or too slow. This bosch at 2400 is perfect. Thanks!

I see you’re new so Welcome to BTP and Thanks for chiming in with your experiences with this saw, We also have an ‘introduce yourself’ thread if you’d like to tell us a bit about yourself. @urigarcia Here’s the link http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/introduce-yourself-v3-0/page/31/#post-584375

Yeah man done and done. Thanks for the info. And i had no idea about the taper on the Lboxx 3. Also great info! @Dabbs

Entertainment Industry 20 years experience, Woodworking, Electrical, Guitar and Amp repair.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah man done and done. Thanks for the info. And i had no idea about the taper on the Lboxx 3. Also great info! @dabbs

And the Lbox4 has a smaller footprint then the Lbox3, they all taper so the deeper they are the smaller they get at the bottom 🙂

Yes it would, Maybe someone should give em a call?? Ok I guess that’ll be me since I just got one LOL, When you mentioned the mini recip I thought what a great idea. I only have the 12v but I doubt it’ll fit the 18v version either, So what’s left that would go good with it?? One of the little vacs maybe??

I’ll tell ya one other thing I tried yesterday, Putting both of the 12v mini recip inlays in the bottom of the box then stacking the bottom inlay for the 18v recip on top of those since the 12v stuff is nice and flat and level…..

NOPE, Guess the main reason?? LOL…….. Remember, the Lbox3 is tapered and has a slightly smaller footprint at the bottom then the Lbox1 or 2. The 12v mini recip inlays wouldn’t properly fit in the bottom of the Lbox3

Lmao, you Crack me up, lol forward to hearing what they say,
    Thanks for all the information and updates

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

the Lbox3 is tapered and has a slightly smaller footprint at the bottom then the Lbox1 or 2

And the Lbox4 has a smaller footprint then the Lbox3, they all taper so the deeper they are the smaller they get at the bottom

Thanks for mentioning that. I actually never noticed that. Ok I only have 2x L-BOXX3’s and no L4. But next time I take out the insert from my OS50VC or ROS65VC and check the bottom/tapered walls.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wonder why the L-Boxx 3 has that taper. Never knew it did. There has to be a reason.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous
    Inactive

the Lbox3 is tapered and has a slightly smaller footprint at the bottom then the Lbox1 or 2

And the Lbox4 has a smaller footprint then the Lbox3, they all taper so the deeper they are the smaller they get at the bottom

Thanks for mentioning that. I actually never noticed that. Ok I only have 2x L-BOXX3’s and no L4. But next time I take out the insert from my OS50VC or ROS65VC and check the bottom/tapered walls.

You can simply measure them from outside too, Also keep in mind the width stays the same. Otherwise they wouldn’t click together, It’s only the depth that gets shorter with the taller Lboxes.

Wonder why the L-Boxx 3 has that taper. Never knew it did. There has to be a reason.

Not sure what the reason is, I don’t have an Lbox4 to measure but I just checked an Lbox1, 2, 3 and the 3D which is the tallest I have…..

The Lbox 1 & 2 are really close to each other with the 1 being about a 32nd bigger.

The Lbox2 is at 12-9/16″ish.

The Lbox3 is 12-5/16″ish.

The Lbox3D is 12-1/8″ish.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes it would, Maybe someone should give em a call?? Ok I guess that’ll be me since I just got one LOL,

Ok ok I just called about the top inlay, They couldn’t find anything about what it might be specifically designed for and said the main reason for it was to help keep the saw in place during transit since the Lbox3 is so tall.. They summed it up with saying for more accessories. So I thought hmmmmm, more accessories huh. Here’s what I came up with, Problem solved.

Yes it would, Maybe someone should give em a call?? Ok I guess that’ll be me since I just got one LOL,

Ok ok I just called about the top inlay, They couldn’t find anything about what it might be specifically designed for and said the main reason for it was to help keep the saw in place during transit since the Lbox3 is so tall.. They summed it up with saying for more accessories. So I thought hmmmmm, more accessories huh. Here’s what I came up with, Problem solved.

Haha lol, can’t believe you did that, two thumbs up,

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

lol I like the way you think.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’ll work Boyd. Helping to keep it place during shipping sounds like a reasonable design parameter.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

They summed it up with saying for more accessories. So I thought hmmmmm, more accessories huh. Here’s what I came up with, Problem solved.

Thanks for looking into this for us Dabbs. Looks like you came up with the perfect solution.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Great solution to the question @Dabbs, just wondering where the sixth can is though….. 🙂

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@dabbs i guess you keeping the cool pack even cooler. Perfect for hot summer days where your battery heats up. Maybe we can get a cooler that works with 18v is that even possible will be the perfect for contractors im sure they bosch can pull this of

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Here’s what I came up with, Problem solved.

Awesome Idea – I guess the mystery is solved about the top inlay.
    those are some great accessories! 😛
    It cools down the tool and the user.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Haha this is great dabbs. Glad you found the correct use.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.687 seconds