dcsimg

Bosch BSH180 Cordless 18v Bandsaw Video Review

This topic contains 32 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Resident Sign Guy

That is pretty cool! So what will be your primary use for it?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Good review of the 18v cordless Bandsaw. First time I have ever seen it in use.

Nice video review also btw

A Working Pro since 2004

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Nice review Moze. Well all but kicking the tripod. lol. The saw looks like it cuts good.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

staker
    Pro

Good review, looks like Bosch did it again with another great product. I can see it coming in handy.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

great video, for some reason I was thinking the discussion on the small cut capacity was for a 12v model. I am a little surprised it is so small on the 18v though it would handle most of what i would use it for. Looks good

monman1
    Pro

Great video review Moze!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Great overview Moze!

That is a great way to show us the tool. Thanks Moze. The cuts on the metal were very smooth. Better than I would have expected.

By the way, what kind of camera do you use to do your videos? They come out super.

Thanks for the videos. This and the M12 Lantern were great. Do you have any of the M18 lights?

Moze – coming out with two great videos in one day – that is hard to beat! Looks like an impressive bandsaw as long as everything you need to cut fits in the cut capacity!

John S

Moze
    Dallas, TX

That is pretty cool! So what will be your primary use for it?

Excellent question lol…

I won’t use it often. Occasional sign post removals, etc.

That is a great way to show us the tool. Thanks Moze. The cuts on the metal were very smooth. Better than I would have expected.

By the way, what kind of camera do you use to do your videos? They come out super.

Thanks! It’s Sony’s version of a GoPro.

Thanks for the videos. This and the M12 Lantern were great. Do you have any of the M18 lights?

I don’t have a single Milwaukee 18v tool. I’m afraid if I got one, I would drain my bank account and buy all of them.

Moze – coming out with two great videos in one day – that is hard to beat! Looks like an impressive bandsaw as long as everything you need to cut fits in the cut capacity!

I think this is one of those tools that was designed to work on 95% of what most people would use it for (Unistrut, rebar, fence/sign posts, conduit, etc.).

Resident Sign Guy

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Great review thanks. I don’t really like the guards on the back, but it looks like a nice saw.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Thanks, and I agree…I think they should have made them hinged with a couple of tension clips or something.

Resident Sign Guy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Moze another great review. Thank you for posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t have a single Milwaukee 18v tool. I’m afraid if I got one, I would drain my bank account and buy all of them.

Yeah, I got started with the M12’s but bought the M12/M18 charger and it opened the door. I was looking at the M12 hammer drill but decided to get the M18 fuels instead. Specs were better and size wasn’t that much different. Only own three M18’s Hammer Drill, Impact and Hackzall. I wish I waited since there’s a Fuel Hackzall now but the one I got gets the job done.

redwood
    Pro

That was very well done Moze. I was impressed by the small cuts you were able to make. Definately could not do that with a recip saw.

Do you have any rebar available to cut?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Great review, nice tool looks like it does a good job, smooth and pretty quete also.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

That was very well done Moze. I was impressed by the small cuts you were able to make. Definately could not do that with a recip saw.

Do you have any rebar available to cut?

@redwood I actually do have some I can cut. Are you just wanting to see how it does in harder material?

Resident Sign Guy

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

That is another great video. Are these all the sony you got for your pool build?

I’ve got to up my game. Top quality. Good Job!

I’m also interested to see how it does on the rebar.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.669 seconds