dcsimg

Bosch brute cases

This topic contains 105 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  ChadM 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Funny enough, the router blow mold is the only one I have kept. I just can’t come to throwing it out. It’s just layed out SOOOO nice. But I do use the L4 80% of the time

Both bases fit in the L4. I tried searching but I couldn’t find the thread, there are a bunch of pictures of it on here some where.

After I mounted the one bases to the router table I used the space to store the edge guide and the extra misc from the table, I spect I could fit all that in a L3 now but it’s not high on priority. At least until I get tired of tripping over that big case

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

it is possible they called them brute cases as well im not sure. But originally the tread was for the little ones for blades and bits

I keep bits in mine too.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Here is a bit set brute case and a blow mold case for the bulldog rotary hammer. For comparison between the two types. The bit set brute case looks similar to dwb and dabbs brute cases for their larger tools (pics on previous page) but just different sizes.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Good comparison of the two. I like the brute cases but I wish Bosch had a better integration of the whole system. It would be nice to fit them in i-boxxes and L-boxxes along with a place for them with a tool and insert.

They just don’t “fit” anywhere efficiently except my bench drawer.

I keep bits in mine too.

Hey dirty @dirtywhiteboy why Tuco so happy??

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hey dirty @ dirtywhiteboy why Tuco so happy??

He just got done eating all that soupy stuff, now it gone and he’s happy.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Good comparison of the two. I like the brute cases but I wish Bosch had a better integration of the whole system. It would be nice to fit them in i-boxxes and L-boxxes along with a place for them with a tool and insert.
    They just don’t “fit” anywhere efficiently except my bench drawer.

More integration with the L-Boxx system would be nice. I realize that some tools are just too big to fit but I think if Bosch offered most of their tools in L-Boxxes instead of blow mold cases they would see the system gain a lot of ground.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Viewing 6 posts - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.305 seconds