dcsimg

Bosch branded T Handle Tanos Systainer 2… not Sortimo L-Boxxes

This topic contains 48 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Doobie
    Pro

These are the boxes I was selling on eBay.
    These are genuine Tanos boxes which have been branded with the Bosch Logo.
    As others have pointed out Bosch no longer use Tanos boxes.
    ……. I listed a few of the surplus ones I had on eBay.

Hi Eddie. Just so you know, there’s no solicitation allowed on this forum even for directing people to E Bay as a private seller.

Thanks for the information but I was only trying to clarify.

Doobie
    Pro

Hi Eddie. Just so you know, there’s no solicitation allowed on this forum even for directing people to E Bay as a private seller.

It actually sounded like you were making reference to a previous post about having Bosch Tanos boxes, but I couldn’t find any other post prior by yourself of such.

If you are in Canada, I’d be interested in these Bosch Tanos boxes. Send me a link via PM or email to your E-Bay page of them. Just click on my profile and you should be able to see the ways to do this quite easily.

Doobie
    Pro

It actually sounded like you were making reference to a previous post about having Bosch Tanos boxes, but I couldn’t find any other post prior by yourself of such.

If you are in Canada, I’d be interested in these Bosch Tanos boxes. Send me a link via PM or email to your E-Bay page of them. Just click on my profile and you should be able to see the ways to do this quite easily.

Just a follow-up…I did get a PM from Eddie. Seems he’s in Ireland, so pursuing his Tanos Bosch boxes is kinda prohibitive.

They do look cool though. Would love to have a bunch of those.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They do look cool though. Would love to have a bunch of those.

They are nice looking.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

CB
    Pro

Back to the original question.

And as most of my tools are in Tanos systainers I wanted some boxes for my own Bosch tools which were compatible with the Tanos system, I was able to order these in the correct Bosch color and I had the Bosch Branding added. I also thought others might like to have matching boxes so I listed a few of the surplus ones I had on eBay.
    I thought I had made it clear in my listing that theses were Genuine Tanos boxes with Bosch branding.
    But I just wanted to clear up any misunderstanding.

Thank you for joining BTP to provide your first hand source of an answer to the mystery I originally posted about. How amazing the internet is, and how lucky we are that we can post a question, and the right person, who is the first hand source, can somehow find the question, and join the discussion to answer first hand.

Thanks again for taking the time to join BTP to post your clarification as to how these Bosch branded Tanos boxes came to be.

CB
    Pro

How is Eddie’s answer to my original question violative of the rules?

Where in his post does he request, ask, appeal, or even suggest that we buy his boxes?

Where in his post is there a link?

And why would you accuse him of solicitation, as a welcome to BTP, and then immediately ask him for more information about how you can buy his boxes?

What he did, simply and succinctly, is explain the mystery of how it is that Tanos manufactured, Bosch branded tool boxes could still exist and be sold, anywhere in the world, today. And for that I thank him, and can’t believe how incredible it is that person responsible for this mystery actually found this thread, and took the time to join the forum in order to explain.

Doobie
    Pro

How is Eddie’s answer to my original question violative of the rules?

Where in his post does he request, ask, appeal, or even suggest that we buy his boxes?

Where in his post is there a link?

And why would you accuse him of solicitation, as a welcome to BTP, and then immediately ask him for more information about how you can buy his boxes?

What he did, simply and succinctly, is explain the mystery of how it is that Tanos manufactured, Bosch branded tool boxes could still exist and be sold, anywhere in the world, today. And for that I thank him, and can’t believe how incredible it is that person responsible for this mystery actually found this thread, and took the time to join the forum in order to explain.

He makes mention in his post of advertising them for sale on E Bay. I assume you are familiar of what E-Bay is CB?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Their research came to the conclusion that customers in NA prefer canvas bags or other tool storage options. They rather buy a bare tool and not a Tool in a lboxx kit.

I wondered why Bosch did this. It makes sense to me.

I have around 12 to 15

Wow that’s alot.

I don’t have any l boxxes yet. I was planning on redeeming for a couple last year. I guess I just decide what I wanted and what I was going use them for.

I can’t imagine having these boxes at home

This one I struggle with for tools at home.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.332 seconds