dcsimg

Bosch – 6ah batteries and fast charger

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 221 through 235 (of 235 total)
  • Author
    jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Probably still a good idea to keep it somewhere warm and dry for the night, just so any water infiltration won’t cause long term corrosion.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Probably still a good idea to keep it somewhere warm and dry for the night, just so any water infiltration won’t cause long term corrosion.

if it was a high quality stainless steel it should do okay with a few splashes as long as it isn’t soaked in salt water and left outside for the winter like his fl12.

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

Does anyone have a runtime test with 6.0Ah on the 360 radio??
    Thanks

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Thanks

Probably Chris @utopia78

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

Thanks

Probably Chris @utopia78

Hey @utopia what do you say?
    I´ve seen pics with a 6.0Ah battery and radio together but nothing about runtime test

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Thanks

Probably Chris @utopia78

Hey @utopia what do you say?
    I´ve seen pics with a 6.0Ah battery and radio together but nothing about runtime test

Sorry the PB360BT is being used on the site and I have been swapping out the 6.0Ah battery to the Bosch circular saw. I can’t perform the test at this time. Maybe in a couple weeks.

A Working Pro since 2004

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Thanks

The 4ah last a good 10-12 hours at least. you can probably go 2 whole days on the 6ah

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@bbernardesjr87 Were also using the PB360 as a multiplug for our tools on the stage or for chargers upstaris so the bat is charging most of the time.

A Working Pro since 2004

Thanks

The 4ah last a good 10-12 hours at least. you can probably go 2 whole days on the 6ah

Expected more. I get much better than that out of the 4.0 in the PB180. The fatback in mine has been the same one for several weeks and its on whenever Im in the shop (which may also be saying something about how little shop time I get)

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

Thanks

Hey @austin cool! I want to test 6.0Ah with the impact driver to see what I might get.
    According to the specs the 6.3 eneracer might fit the charger bay

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Expected more. I get much better than that out of the 4.0 in the PB180.

The PB180 is a lot less radio to run. I am sure the amp in the PB360 sucks up a lot of power.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Thanks

Hey @austin cool! I want to test 6.0Ah with the impact driver to see what I might get.

I was thinking if it would or not the other day. If not they could easily just make a new door to put on it.

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

Thanks

I was thinking if it would or not the other day. If not they could easily just make a new door to put on it.

Hey @austin I thought the same, faster/easier/cheaper to replace a door then the whole radio lol
    But who knows right? Lets wait to see.
    By the way at bosch blue innovation event, there was a radio there with another tools…and yeah, it was the PD360C, with this bluetooth stuff coming out and getting strength nowadays, they probably will not change the radio.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@bbernardesjr82 more then 6 hours full volume I didn’t really time it but was somewere around there. I guess depends on what kind of music you listening also. More bass means less battery life

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thanks

I just got 2 days out of a 4.0 ah, maybe it wasn’t on all day I’ll have to check.

Viewing 15 posts - 221 through 235 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.582 seconds