dcsimg

Bosch $50 off $200 sale

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Noticed Amazon has a Bosch $50 off $200 sale for Father’s day. Does anyone know if the sale is everywhere or just on Amazon? Checked Home Depot and there is no mention of any Father’s day sale on Bosch.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Will home depot price match this deal? Also, does anyone know if this is valid in Canada as well?

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I don’t think we are allowed to discuss deals on this site.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

That’s my understanding as well. I’m sure a mod will be along shortly.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

Will home depot price match this deal? Also, does anyone know if this is valid in Canada as well?

Had an interesting price matching experience at Lowes last week. I was told that the price match against online retailers has to have the shipping cost using next day delivery to price match against.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Had an interesting price matching experience at Lowes last week. I was told that the price match against online retailers has to have the shipping cost using next day delivery to price match against.

then it would be way too expensive at over night delivery its as if they don’t want to price match, heck i’d wait a week if the price was good enough.

I thought that was in relation to other deals but if it is a bosch deal they will let it slide as they are a sponsor!

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’d like to see the store policy that backs that claim up. To me, it’s more likely that they just don’t want to match others prices. My local stores won’t honor online prices at all unless there is a brick and mortar store in the area…so No Amazon.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone know if the sale is everywhere or just on Amazon? Checked Home Depot and there is no mention of any Father’s day sale on Bosch.

It shows up when you look at one of the items that’s included in it, such as the 18v jig saw that I was just looking at.

Doobie

Of course they are doing it that way to avoid doing them.

I was also told that when it came to non-online matching it has to bee local. That they play with also.

KenW
    Pro

25% off is pretty good deal. Wonder if other savings options like Discover cash back would work too?

Doobie

I’d like to see the store policy that backs that claim up. To me, it’s more likely that they just don’t want to match others prices. My local stores won’t honor online prices at all unless there is a brick and mortar store in the area…so No Amazon.

My experience has been when you are dealing with the customer servce counter, the rules are very strictly observed. But when dealing with the dept people, it is a lot more liberal.

They priced matched for me against an online only retailer last year on a fridge at HD plus the 10% off. I didn’t ask for it. The guy just offered it when I showed him the item on my tablet.

Had a wet tile saw they priced matched a couple of months ago also and the only criteria with the online price was that the item online had to show to be instock/available on the online ad.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I think a lot of whether they H=honor the deal is your relationship with them. My local Lowes will take pretty good care of me because I am there a lot and they value the business. if they can make the deal work they will. It is all about establishing relationships with them.

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I have never tried at any of the stores here. I might have to look into getting the 18v omt.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think a lot of whether they H=honor the deal is your relationship with them. My local Lowes will take pretty good care of me because I am there a lot and they value the business. if they can make the deal work they will. It is all about establishing relationships with them.

The big boxes can be less than a joy to deal with, but I don’t have all that many options out this way. Usually a quick reminder as to the amount of business you do with them is all it takes.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

The big boxes can be less than a joy to deal with, but I don’t have all that many options out this way. Usually a quick reminder as to the amount of business you do with them is all it takes.

My local Lowes is only a couple blocks from My office. It is the most convenient place to go. I also deal with a couple of others that i deal with that i actually do a lot more business with. They also take good care of me. I try not to use the look how much I spend her very often, I think it is much more effective used sparingly and when you really need it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My local Lowes is only a couple blocks from My office. It is the most convenient place to go. I also deal with a couple of others that i deal with that i actually do a lot more business with. They also take good care of me. I try not to use the look how much I spend her very often, I think it is much more effective used sparingly and when you really need it.

I’m sure I spend much less than you. I have probably 4 that I frequent, as they are all about an hour’s drive, and not all of them remember me on sight. I don’t use it very often, and I don’t say it quite like that. This is New Hampshire – we don’t go around shouting “Do you know who I am!” everywhere we go. But, I’m just not going to put up with abysmal customer service, and especially where they are constantly courting my commercial business through email and phone calls.

whitehill
    Pro
    Ottawa, ON

Amazon.ca has a $20 off $100 Father’s Day deal.

Used this on Amazon yesterday for a new ROS65 but I also received emails from Acme Tools and CPO Bosch that offered the $50 off $200 plus. This is a great deal for Bosch stuff. It lasts until Fathers Day so I believe I will take advantage of it again before its over.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I’m sure I spend much less than you. I have probably 4 that I frequent, as they are all about an hour’s drive, and not all of them remember me on sight. I don’t use it very often, and I don’t say it quite like that. This is New Hampshire – we don’t go around shouting “Do you know who I am!” everywhere we go. But, I’m just not going to put up with abysmal customer service, and especially where they are constantly courting my commercial business through email and phone calls.

@ sparky603 did not mean that the way it came out, just saying that it is sometimes necessary to remind them of the business you do, but I have seen people overuse it. Businesses do sometimes forget who the customer is. When they do I try not to frequent them any more.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

No they don’t want us talking about this….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.316 seconds