dcsimg

Bosch 18V Cordless Blower

Tagged: 

This topic contains 168 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  madman_us 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 169 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

the bosch 18V green tools only work with the 18V green batteries. You can’t put the Professional batteries in it (from the blue line)
    BUT
    you can use the bosch 36V professional batteries(blue) in their 36V green tools

Good little tip right there. Thank you

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This blower uses power it killed my 6.0ah battery in like 25 minuets or so I’ll make a another test run again but works wonders

Can you compare it to a corded blower? How’s the airflow?

I’ve had one of these in my cart for a while, just need to know if they can really move some air before I pull the trigger.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

This blower uses power it killed my 6.0ah battery in like 25 minuets or so I’ll make a another test run again but works wonders

Can you compare it to a corded blower? How’s the airflow?

I’ve had one of these in my cart for a while, just need to know if they can really move some air before I pull the trigger.

We have a Makita on a site with the 18v 4Ah battery and it was hard to notice a difference from the corded. Mind you I am using a corded Toro blower atm on my masonry site.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We have a Makita on a site with the 18v 4Ah battery and it was hard to notice a difference from the corded. Mind you I am using a corded Toro blower atm on my masonry site.

That is nice to know. Corded power from a cordless tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used this blower on so many diffrent occasion. From cleaning the tools to blowing leaves to blow snow from my car it take mr about 4 minuet around the whole car

I used this blower on so many diffrent occasion. From cleaning the tools to blowing leaves to blow snow from my car it take mr about 4 minuet around the whole car

Sure sounds like that you like it. I am still debating if I should get one because I already have the 36V NAINA blower.
    I will probably get it in the next few month lol

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Is the 18V blower available in NA? What is the model number?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have a 18volt blower and love it.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

@theamcguy no its currently naina item. I got it from overseas seller on ebay. But anyone has the 18v linr should def invest in it it really makes your job easy on lot of stuff since its very portable you can use it on anything almost. Airflow is really good too

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@theamcguy no its currently naina item. I got it from overseas seller on ebay. But anyone has the 18v linr should def invest in it it really makes your job easy on lot of stuff since its very portable you can use it on anything almost. Airflow is really good too

I have a 18volt blower and love it.

Mine is the Makita blower and has been on the USA market for around 8 years now…. I wonder why bosch blower like that??

Dirty

no its currently naina item. I got it from overseas seller on ebay. But anyone has the 18v linr should def invest in it it really makes your job easy on lot of stuff since its very portable you can use it on anything almost. Airflow is really good too

A few items take quite some to get release in certain countries. Even some items are not available in Germany from Bosch but can be purchased anywhere else in Europe. Odd but we gotta deal with it.
    I will definitely add this blower one day to my shop.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

RyanF
    Pro

25 minutes seems like a long time to run a blower. Id be happy with that runtime on a single charge.

25 minutes seems like a long time to run a blower. Id be happy with that runtime on a single charge.

almost the same with my ALB 36 LI (naina 36V blower) sucks a 4.0 dry in 25mins on full throttle.
    Might purchase a 6.0 soon.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

A few items take quite some to get release in certain countries. Even some items are not available in Germany from Bosch but can be purchased anywhere else in Europe. Odd but we gotta deal with it.

No you have to deal with it,, I am not restricted in the brands I use. If they don’t want to service a market as big as the USA the heck with them. I just buy a different color.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got it from overseas seller on ebay.

I may look for it then. Thank you for the info.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Glad that everyone has a personal preference of tools they use. Same with cars and other stuff in life. Life is so wonderful 😛

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

no its currently naina item. I got it from overseas seller on ebay. But anyone has the 18v linr should def invest in it it really makes your job easy on lot of stuff since its very portable you can use it on anything almost. Airflow is really good too

yah I want one too, after seeing @utopia78 use his. I would prefer to keep with the bosch line as I don’t need more batteries of contrasting colours.

yah I want one too, after seeing @utopia78 use his. I would prefer to keep with the bosch line as I don’t need more batteries of contrasting colours.

Another point is that sometimes, even factoring in shipping from europe, its still a lot cheaper to get a bare tool imported than to buy a local one as well as enough batteries in a new brand.

And often, the shipping is maybe an extra $5-20 which is nothing compared to the convenience of already having several batteries of the right type

Of course, being in Canada, I’m a bit more used to importing from other countries thanks to all those US-only products

Hangman
    Pro

These blowers have come down to about $98 Bucks including shipping from Korea. Sure that doesn’t include warranty coverage, though none of my Bosch tools have failed. Some of my cordless tools are over a decade and still going strong…but @madman_us said this will be available Stateside later this year. Definitely want one of these it would be mega useful, plus I have plenty of batteries that need more to do!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Yeah Bosch is one of the few brands I don’t mind buying without warranty. Stuff like Milwaukee, although they do make good tools, the price would have to be really really good for it not to come with a warranty

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 169 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.648 seconds