dcsimg

Bosch 18V Cordless Blower

Tagged: 

This topic contains 168 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex madman_us 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 169 total)
  • Author

And there it is…
    Bosch GBL 18V-120 Cordless Blower

Not much to find yet on the internet.
    The guy says that he don’t know if it will be available in Germany.

Speed I: 9 min / Ah
    Speed II: 5 min / Ah
    weight: 1.1kg

let me know if you have any questions towards translation from that video

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Nice find @madman_us! About time they get one available. I love our 20v Dewalt one. It looks almost identical to that one and the Milwaukee one.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Looks and features quite similar to the Milwaukee 18v blower. It is very handy to have one on hand.

Profile photo of Austin
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

thats awesome,The only place that I heard about this was here, not sure if it was totally true or not. Hopefully its not naina

Like Austin said, hope it isn’t naina, that would be a shame.

I will get one as soon as its available “somewhere” 😀

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Profile photo of Jon
    Jpg-woodworking
    Pro
    Tallahassee, FL

Yes! I’ve been waiting for this thing for awhile. I was seriously getting to the point where I was contemplating picking up either the DeWalt or Ridgid one and a few of their other tools, which would involve adding another battery/charger platform as I’ve been strictly 18V/12V Bosch. It has seemed worth it the last few days though as I’ve been spending 10 minutes sweeping a customer’s driveway at the end of the day in 90 degree heat…. This is fantastic.

What is the other attachment designed for, the one that looks like their SDS chiseling dust collector with a funnel inside it? Looks like it would be great used on a vac for cleaning out holes drilled in concrete.

I don’t even care if it’s NAINA, as long as it doesn’t cost $300 to get one here. I got my 18V cordless vac a few weeks ago and it has been great.

It shows up on “offerany.com” for $110 plus $19 shipping, but the site looks like it may be a scam and I can’t find any reviews on it. Looks to be a “direct from China” page like Ali Express, I’m sure that’s where the blower is made, and I can’t imagine fakes being available this quickly. It will let me use PayPal, I’m tempted to order it with their protection program.

Profile photo of Chad
    ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

It looks like it is available in the Czech Republic….

http://www.naradi-pro-firmy.cz/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=31474

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

A Carpenter's Journal

Housewright Construction

Profile photo of Warren
    Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

Nice find @madman_us! About time they get one available. I love our 20v Dewalt one. It looks almost identical to that one and the Milwaukee one.

I have the Dewalt one also. We find that we use it quite a bit.

Profile photo of Ron
    RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

About time they came out with one. Size wise it looks close to the Makita blower. Wonder if it will ever make it over here?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

I would get one in an instant if they did. May have to look at Makita

thats what I found too. glad that google chrome can translate the entire page.
    http://www.bosch-professional.com/cz/cs/cordless-blower-gbl-18v-120-131422-06019f5100.html

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Profile photo of Bill
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

About time they came out with one. Size wise it looks close to the Makita blower. Wonder if it will ever make it over here?

We can always hope. I know I’d pick on up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Profile photo of Ron
    RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

thats what I found too. glad that google chrome can translate the entire page.
    http://www.bosch-professional.com/cz/cs/cordless-blower-gbl-18v-120-131422-06019f5100.html

Man I don’t know the currency rate exchange but sure looks like they have to pay for this one over there. ” Price: CZK 1,790.00 “

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Profile photo of r-ice
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@utopia78 chris will be happy, he’s been wanting a bosch blower for a while. I didn’t realize how useful they were till chris came over and helped me out.

This is a great addition to the 18v line. Really glad to see Bosch expanding their offerings as I am locked in to Bosch’s 12v and 18v lineup at this point. The blower looks smaller than I imagined, but as long as it has enough power to do the job, it will be a great addition to my cordless kit.

John S

I hope this one actually comes to NA for once. Too many of the Bosch offerings are NAINA. A 18V blower would be welcome to the lineup given all the other major players have them one as well.

Profile photo of Frank
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Like Austin said, hope it isn’t naina, that would be a shame.

That would be a shame.

A cordless blower could be a very handy tool to have.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Profile photo of Kevin
    Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I’m guessing I’ll be in an old folks home by the time that reaches our shores here and I won’t need one. Lol!

Kevin.

Profile photo of Frank
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I’m guessing I’ll be in an old folks home by the time that reaches our shores here and I won’t need one. Lol!

We will be forced to purchase a competitors product and have yet another battery platform to deal with, that is already on store shelves here in NA.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 169 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.781 seconds