dcsimg

Bosch 18sg-5k concrete grinder

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Masterbosch 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Clev08
    Pro

@doobie wow u suspend 1000$ on sdsmax max bits. I try to get a deal for the bits or anything jn general. Did you buy a diamond core bits or something Cuz regular chipping or chiseling bits won’t add to that much

I usually get my SDS+ bits on eBay, I can get them at auction for 1/4 of the price sometimes.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

After 4 years of use 5 inch diamond blade is finally done dc510 is very long lasting blade. It made it’s money 100 times over if not more. When installing tile or replacing tile this is a must have tool. I order the new diamond blade.what is Amazing his that new brushless 18v grinder takes the 5 inch dust shroud. Last project had a tar floor and it ruin the brushless but I usechemicals. To clean it and worked out great

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

After 4 years of use 5 inch diamond blade is finally done dc510 is very long lasting blade. It made it’s money 100 times over if not more. When installing tile or replacing tile this is a must have tool. I order the new diamond blade.what is Amazing his that new brushless 18v grinder takes the 5 inch dust shroud. Last project had a tar floor and it ruin the brushless but I usechemicals. To clean it and worked out great

wow that is impressive how long it lasted. with @utopia78‘s he used up one in a summer lol.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

just wow! 4 years is a really impressive time for a blade (cup) like that.
    You install a ton of tile, so I assume you have it in use quite often.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

After 4 years of use 5 inch diamond blade is finally done dc510 is very long lasting blade. I

Didn’t know they would last that long.

Ever tried the Dewalt cup(s) @masterbosch? I’ve read some say they’re just as good as the Bosch but cost a lot less, but I’m skeptical.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I usually get my SDS+ bits on eBay, I can get them at auction for 1/4 of the price sometimes.

Yeah eNay has some great prices on the SDS bits you just need to be patient.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So that cordless Grinder is the 4″ model . I like that it fits both sizes . No need to care multi dust cover units . One does it all .

Always willing to learn .

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Cordless grinder is 5 inch @skillman I guess it firs cuz of the new dust guards using same design

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Here what it looks like with new blade and clean up

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.833 seconds