dcsimg

Bosch 1619 router

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I think i might have to try this one in a jointer planer set up, has anyone used one this big for jointer planer? I was just going to use my regular Porter cable one but if this will get the job done better and smoother, i may have to get this one to use.

What? We are talking about a router @r-ice!

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/2VYeJQfoYDM?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    like this, this is a router planer jig/ jointer planer jig. I don’t have access to a planer that can do super large pieces of wood specifically log ends/cookies, so i want to build a jig that can handle flattening larger stock.

Nice simple setup. I could see myself using one of those to flatten a couple of pieces I have in the shop right now.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@smallerstick you can even pick up a few more larger warped logs from your buddy and make a larger coffee table. This will be able to flatten both sides perfectly, and just use a 1250devs to smooth it out.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.952 seconds