dcsimg

Bosch 12v VAC120BN unboxing

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

FYI Guys Jim posted up my review. Check it out. I hope you find it useful!!

OA thank you for the heads up. Did anybody find a hose and crevice tool for the 12V vac yet?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

whitehill
    Pro
    Ottawa, ON

Used the VAC120BN while building some closet shelves on-site. It has sufficient suction to pick up the sawdust from drilling screw holes, including cleaning out the holes. Battery run-time seems very good. What I like best is how small and light it is, very easy to grab and use, doesn’t get in the way either.
    I was turning it on and setting it below where I was drilling, so it would catch some of the sawdust as it fell. In this position (first picture) the nozzle angles down. I figured it would work better flipped over but unfortunately the design does not allow it to sit stably in that position (2nd picture, propped in place with drills).

>So a note for the designers of future handheld vacuums, make it usable sitting by itself in different orientations, as the worker’s hands are usually occupied with tools and materials.

This vac and the FL12 light are very handy and will be part of my everyday toolkit.

Overanalyse wrote a full review of the vacuum:
    http://bethepro.com/btp-review-bosch-vac120bn-handheld-vacuum/

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This vac and the FL12 light are very handy and will be part of my everyday toolkit.

They sure are I keep both in the same L-Boxx.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Would be nice if it came with directional hoses to really get into the small crevices. I was finding that I would really need one if I end up doing more flooring

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.290 seconds