dcsimg

Bosch 12v VAC120BN unboxing

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    woodman_412

It does fit in an Lbox 1. It has to go on the right half. Video and a review should be ready early this week.

That’s great to know it will fit in a 1, thanks for the confirmation. There must not be much height to spare? I’m looking forward to seeing your review.

Dan

danpattison.com

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It does fit in an Lbox 1. It has to go on the right half. Video and a review should be ready early this week.

That’s great to know it will fit in a 1, thanks for the confirmation. There must not be much height to spare? I’m looking forward to seeing your review.

It has to be a tight fit. The vac looks fairly wide.

Does it have a reusable filter or do you replace them? Thanks for the video!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

It has to be a tight fit. The vac looks fairly wide.

Does it have a reusable filter or do you replace them? Thanks for the video!

It is a re-usable filter. They recommend tapping them to knock the loose debris off and then use a brush to clean the rest. They say not to use water.

It has to go on the right side of the L-box to fit. On the left side the canister hits the handle detent on the lid.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

woodman_412

That would make a nice setup having the other half of the l-boxx free for other 12v gear or accessories for the vac. Thanks for the pic, it really helps to give a good sense of the size seeing it in an l-boxx like that.

Dan

danpattison.com

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Nice, @overanalyze! Looking forward to the review. Please @ moze me when you do it so I don’t miss it.

I wonder if it would fit in the DeWalt box. Also curious if it will contain the debris it vacuums up. The 18v tends to drop debris out the spout.

Resident Sign Guy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It is a re-usable filter. They recommend tapping them to knock the loose debris off and then use a brush to clean the rest. They say not to use water.

Compressed air works too. That really cleans the reusable filters. Did you find an adapter for a hose?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

woodman_412

One thing I’m really curious about is the performance of the vac using it on upholstery. Does it have enough power to be efficient and quick vacuuming out a vehicle or do you have to really work at it to pick everything up.

Dan

danpattison.com

Quick video. Really light but solid feeling. Seems to have decent suction for its size. I will put together some tests for it and post my results.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/_rhJ2-otx0c?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Wow great video, I might buy the vacuum to go with my 12 volt kit. Thank you for a great video.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Just ordered one from BCFasteners! Looks like a good replacement for the crappy “dust buster” in the house.

It actually surprises me that they don’t have an appliance line with tool batteries. It would make total sense to me.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It actually surprises me that they don’t have an appliance line with tool batteries. It would make total sense to me.

Does to me too. Good idea.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lowes called me and my Vac is in so I will get mine tomorrow. Easiest thing for me may be to buy a 12V starter set in the L-Boxx 1. I need an L-Boxx 1 and could use a dedicated charger and batteries.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lowes called me and my Vac is in so I will get mine tomorrow. Easiest thing for me may be to buy a 12V starter set in the L-Boxx 1. I need an L-Boxx 1 and could use a dedicated charger and batteries.

The Starter Kit is 31,000 points on the rewards page. Not bad. I’m saving for one, too.

I just ordered one from Lowes too. Yesterday I was making that molding and making a mess on my machines and i figured I had a $10 of coupon so $59 and I should have it in a week. Be great second Bosch 12v tool next to my FL12

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The Starter Kit is 31,000 points on the rewards page. Not bad. I’m saving for one, too.

Yeah I know but amazon has it for $69 free prime shipping in 2 days. I’ll just get that and be done with it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

woodman_412

Just ordered one from BCFasteners! Looks like a good replacement for the crappy “dust buster” in the house.

Let me know what BC Fasteners is like to deal with Brad. I’ve been thinking about ordering one from them at some point so I would be curious to know what you think of them when you get it. It would be nice to get it with free shipping on amazon but so far it hasn’t showed up there.

Dan

danpattison.com

I am sorry guys…a little delay on the review. I had a video made Sunday but my phone glitched and the video was crap.

Looks like a good amount of orders for this vac.

I did join Bosch UK Facebook and ask if anyone had found an adaptor to use a hose. No luck. I am ordering a part I found and will let you know if it works.

Andrew

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I ordered two of those in the past for the Heated Jacket and FL12. It’s a great deal. Wish they had a 18v starter like that in slim and fat pack

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thanks for the online retailer links for the slim and fat packs.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

FYI Guys Jim posted up my review. Check it out. I hope you find it useful!!

Andrew

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.655 seconds