dcsimg

Bosch 12v VAC120BN unboxing

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Quick video. Really light but solid feeling. Seems to have decent suction for its size. I will put together some tests for it and post my results.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

looking good, insert for box 1 or box 2?

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Great job on the video , it is always to see these tools on video first to get an idea on how they look and sound .

looking good, insert for box 1 or box 2?

I think a 1 but I will have to check tomorrow.

Andrew

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

This is the guy I am really interested about. Did you get it from NA or??

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Nice! This would be perfect in my shop for the small stuff. Great unblocking and overview.

This is the guy I am really interested about. Did you get it from NA or??

Lowes! Someone posted a link last week and I ordered it. Sven got his today too. It came direct from the same warehouse my rewards come from. It shipped direct to the Lowes. I got another 5% off using my Lowes card!

Andrew

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice unboxing. Smaller than I thought it would be.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Awesome vid! Was waiting to check this out since you all have been talking about it. Really nice design Bosch used on it. I could totally see myself getting this 12v VAC120BN

A Working Pro since 2004

Nice unboxing. Smaller than I thought it would be.

Me too. My youngest was running around the house with it cleaning up..lol. I had to hide it from him!

Andrew

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’m loving all of these videos lately thanks.

Nice! Would it be good for vacuuming a car? The front looks too stubby and short to get under the seats. Does the crevice attachment help for that?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank you for posting. Now I know what to expect when mine comes. Yep smaller than I thought too. Anybody know what size L-Boxx the tray fits? The tray looks half size? If that is the case do they make an insert for the charger and batteries for the other half of the box?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@theamcguy I think it fits in the “1” size. Yes it is a half size insert. I am going to the shop today with it and I will confirm then.

I think I might have found an adapter to fit in the end and allow a small hose to be attached and then standard 1-1/4″ attachments. If it works I will post up where I got it from.

Andrew

Thanks @overanalyze. That unit is looking quite handy. I will be interested on how it handles dust. The 12v battery starter kit with the l-boxx1 should allow you to add that insert and work with the inserts that came with the kit.

Thanks @overanalyze. That unit is looking quite handy. I will be interested on how it handles dust. The 12v battery starter kit with the l-boxx1 should allow you to add that insert and work with the inserts that came with the kit.

That is kinda what I was thinking @PI_Woodworker !! Maybe even enough room for a small hose and brush attachment. Grab the box and you have a nice, compact cleaning kit for small tasks.

Andrew

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think I might have found an adapter to fit in the end and allow a small hose to be attached and then standard 1-1/4″ attachments. If it works I will post up where I got it from.

I’d be interested in that.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

woodman_412

Thanks for the vid! It looks like a really great vac and is definitely on my list. I was curious about the l-boxx size as well since I’ve been thinking about saving up points for the 12v starter kit with the l-boxx 1 and it would make a great kit. Maybe even make a kit out of the vac and my FL12 when it comes.

Dan

danpattison.com

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Perfect size for quick clean ups

It does fit in an Lbox 1. It has to go on the right half. Video and a review should be ready early this week.

Andrew

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.602 seconds