dcsimg

Bosch 12v tools

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 189 total)
  • Author

I will import the 12v planer and router for sure for my trim work!

Do you have a 18v planer?

I don’t. It isn’t something I use that much. We have a 110v Dewalt we use to shave joists when framing but that is about it.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

My Flexi arrived today – just unboxed it, charged the batteries and tried the heads. I think this is going to be a nice little drill. First box in a loooooong time for me.

Orange County, CA

My Flexi arrived today – just unboxed it, charged the batteries and tried the heads. I think this is going to be a nice little drill. First box in a loooooong time for me.

Congratulations, that sounds like it will be a useful drill / driver,
    Looking forward to hearing more about this flexi drill system,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

congrats on your box. I received mine couple days ago, but haven’t used it yet. Probably on the weekend i’ll do.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats on the Flexi. It’s a really popular item right now.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You are going to like it. I am really enjoying mine. 4 tools in one.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Congrats!! That Bosch Flexi is a hot item atm!

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

My Flexi arrived today ….. j

Congratz Scot! I’m liking mine I just got this week as well. Extremely versatile!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I will import the 12v planer and router for sure for my trim work!

Do you have a 18v planer?

I don’t. It isn’t something I use that much.

I need to get a 18 v planer.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

So far I have played around a little with the drill. I like the attachments and once you get used to the positioning of the chucks, it works pretty well. I like the locking mechanism of the heads. I do with the regular drill chuck was locking – seems like it will be prone to loosening of bits – no experience with it yet, but just an hypothesis, which I hope is wrong. All the other heads are great and will be very useful. Similar to the FT system. I will give it a workout this weekend. Love the torque for such a small drill. Not brushless, but it does not bother me.

Orange County, CA

So far I have played around a little with the drill. I like the attachments and once you get used to the positioning of the chucks, it works pretty well. I like the locking mechanism of the heads. I do with the regular drill chuck was locking – seems like it will be prone to loosening of bits – no experience with it yet, but just an hypothesis, which I hope is wrong. All the other heads are great and will be very useful. Similar to the FT system. I will give it a workout this weekend. Love the torque for such a small drill. Not brushless, but it does not bother me.

That’s a great initial opinion,
    They do have plenty of power for such a small battery power tool,
    Looking forward to hearing more about this little power house.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Thanks for the quick review. How is the motor braking system? Really quick stop? I found on the PS32 the motor stops so quickly it causes the chuck to loosen. Minor annoyance but worth mentioning.

Doobie

Thanks for the quick review. How is the motor braking system? Really quick stop? I found on the PS32 the motor stops so quickly it causes the chuck to loosen. Minor annoyance but worth mentioning.

Does the PS32 not have a ratcheting twist down locking mechanism in the chuck?

Hangman
    Pro

The 12V planer looks great and so does the 12V router and the new 12V Brushless Starlock Multi-Tool. The Bosch 12V line was my first segway into their platform, I had even ordered numerous tools from abroad. The 12V line is amazing for so many things, though I did also have to duplicate a number of thing with 18V line-up. In over a decade all my Bosch cordless have served me well and are still going good as new!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

I will start a separate thread for the Flexi review. Got to spend some time today and also compared to my Festool TXS. Still early stage use of the tool so too soon to make any judgments one way or the other, but I have some initial impressions that I will share.

Orange County, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

The 12V planer looks great and so does the 12V router and the new 12V Brushless Starlock Multi-Tool

I am definitely interested in those tools as well. I could redeem the 12v starlock too but I rather wait for a local sale. hopefully they have it on sale.
    the new 12v planer and router seem to be pretty strong for its size.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I notice the same thing with my PS31 the other day. I didn’t what was going on. Here I thought it was something I was doing.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I do with the regular drill chuck was locking – seems like it will be prone to loosening of bits

I have not found that the drill bits loosen when using the tool. I like the fact that when the bit tighten the chuck kinda ratchets letting you know the bit is tight enough. From there no problems loosening.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I do with the regular drill chuck was locking – seems like it will be prone to loosening of bits

I have not found that the drill bits loosen when using the tool. I like the fact that when the bit tighten the chuck kinda ratchets letting you know the bit is tight enough. From there no problems loosening.

Thanks, Bill, sounds like the is a solution to that issue.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I need to get a 18 v planer.

Is there one on the list???

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.536 seconds