dcsimg

Bosch 12v tools

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

How long do the filters last?

I am still using the original filter. I have blown it out with the compressor twice, doesn’t need replaced yet.

Thanks Chad. Sometimes consumables really put a damper on an otherwise good tool from a financial standpoint.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

When I had my business, 12V tools didn’t quite cut it. I have 5 18V drills and 5 18V impacts. Now that I am just in the shop, I only use the 12V drill and impact.

!@V tools have come a long way especially with the brushless technology. If I have a 12V version of the tool that is my go to tool

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

whitehill
    Pro
    Ottawa, ON

I am still using the original filter. I have blown it out with the compressor twice, doesn’t need replaced yet.

Thanks Chad. Sometimes consumables really put a damper on an otherwise good tool from a financial standpoint.

I haven’t used the 12v vac a great deal, but I’d venture to say the filter will last longer if you empty before it’s very full. The fine dust you’ll probably be picking up with it is harder to get off the filter if it builds up a lot.
    I carefully clean it with my main shop vac.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

I haven’t used the 12v vac a great deal, but I’d venture to say the filter will last longer if you empty before it’s very full. The fine dust you’ll probably be picking up with it is harder to get off the filter if it builds up a lot.
    I carefully clean it with my main shop vac.

i would think keeping it dry will help as well. How painful are the replacement filters?

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I wonder if you can wash the filter? I do the one on roomba, but that’s a different material.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I wonder if you can wash the filter? I do the one on roomba, but that’s a different material.

Try compressed air to blow it out. That what I use.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Try compressed air to blow it out. That what I use.

No compressor, I use a handheld electric blower. Washing seems to get it cleaner though, at least on the roomba filter.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

am i tripping or is the PS42 available already?!

http://mdwindustrialsupply.com/bosch-ps4202-12v-max-brushless-impact-driver-kit-w-2-20ah-batteries-p-50013.html

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

http://mdwindustrialsupply.com/bosch-ps4202-12v-max-brushless-impact-driver-kit-w-2-20ah-batteries-p-50013.html

Sure looks like it to me. That place is in WI and they have it up on the site.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

just went and checked the bosch website and its not even up as available on their own site. I wonder if it is pre order or they are shipping in grey market stuff.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

hmm at that price i think my brushed version will hold out until more carry it

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

If so, great news. It seems to be a hit on the forum!

A Working Pro since 2004

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Hopefully the price will be lower! That’s almost as much as what I paid for the 18v brushless impact kit with l-boxx and 2x 4.0 batteries.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

hmm at that price i think my brushed version will hold out until more carry it

The price on the site is for the kit with 2 batteries and charger. Not sure if it comes in an L-Boxx.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Hopefully the price will be lower! That’s almost as much as what I paid for the 18v brushless impact kit with l-boxx and 2x 4.0 batteries.

it is brand spanking new right now, the price is will lower to a normal price after the initial rush dies down.

Pull the trigger and let us know @madman_us! Not a bad price if it comes with the 2 bats and L-box.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Pull the trigger and let us know! Not a bad price if it comes with the 2 bats and L-box.

i wanna see that tool on the rewards list that i can redeem it 😀
    im saving up for that one since month

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Pull the trigger and let us know! Not a bad price if it comes with the 2 bats and L-box.

i wanna see that tool on the rewards list that i can redeem it 😀
    im saving up for that one since month

@bethepro
    promised to let us know as soon as it’s available in NA.

Has the PS42 landed in North America Jim?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

I hope I don’t sound critical, because I’m not, I really want to know: what is the advantage of 12v over 18v tools? I know that some people have both voltages, often the same tools in both 12v and 18v. In what situations would a 12v tool be preferable to an 18v?

Definitely a size advantage for me. I would go for a 12V drill/driver almost every time I need one now around the house.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Not yet. I will let you know when it is

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.551 seconds