dcsimg

Bosch 11264EVS Unboxing

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I received my Bosch SDS Max drill today .

what are those 2 buttons below the red dial for?
    grats on your new toy

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Weren’t those the last words they heard from the space shuttle Challenger? 😉

I got that drill last year and have used it, but I can’t recall what they do off the top of my head either. They actually might not be buttons but warning/service lights.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I received my Bosch SDS Max drill today

Skilman very nice. That will come in handy on the jobsite.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I received my Bosch SDS Max drill today

That’s a sweet SDS drill you got Skillman. Will be looking forward to hearing your thought’s on it.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

grats on your new toy

They are indicator lights.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’m pretty sure I have used this model to demo out old brick a few times. I get confused with the demo hammer that looks the same.

lol you used it at my place demoing concrete and brick.

congrats @skillman, you will love it as much as i do. I don’t get to use it as often as i would like but that will change this year.

Hi @overanalyze does the variable speed switch just spin . Mine does not stop just keeps turning either way .

Always willing to learn .

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

grats on your new toy

They are indicator lights.

One light will be on when its plugged in right? and the other for service I guess

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’m pretty sure I have used this model to demo out old brick a few times. I get confused with the demo hammer that looks the same.

congrats @skillman, you will love it as much as i do. I don’t get to use it as often as i would like but that will change this year.

Oh yeah, this is the model you had. Agreed, your going to have dirty yours up a little this year @R-ice.

A Working Pro since 2004

@Skillman wow , thats a nice drill, have fun using your new toy 😉 do you have any bits and blades for it .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Oh yeah, this is the model you had. Agreed, your going to have dirty yours up a little this year @R-ice.

well there will be a few more concrete things i want to do, so we will have to see and hey if you need to borrow it, by all means take it for a run.

Hi @overanalyze does the variable speed switch just spin . Mine does not stop just keeps turning either way .

Yes @Skillman it just spins. When you are using the drill it turns it down or up. Kinda weird because you don’t really know where it is at level wise. I do turn mine down when demoing tile sometimes.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Yes @Skillman it just spins. When you are using the drill it turns it down or up. Kinda weird because you don’t really know where it is at level wise. I do turn mine down when demoing tile sometimes.

Okay thanks I just thought it was my unit i received .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

well there will be a few more concrete things i want to do, so we will have to see and hey if you need to borrow it, by all means take it for a run.

Thanks Aaron! This is a must have power tool for my arsenal and am really thinking about redeeming for one.

I’m pretty sure this one is the rotary hammer I’m using in the video. I’m going to have to start checking the models when I’m using them. They are very similar

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

Yes @Skillman it just spins. When you are using the drill it turns it down or up. Kinda weird because you don’t really know where it is at level wise.

I find it weird a little the way they have that too. But it seems to work, weird or not.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’m pretty sure this one is the rotary hammer I’m using in the video. I’m going to have to start checking the models when I’m using them. They are very similar

nice video chris.
    kinda looks like that rotary hammer is a bit overkill for that work 😀
    maybe a bulldog or cordless bulldog will do that work just fine. (just a thought 😛 )

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

yellaD
    Pro

Thanks Aaron! This is a must have power tool for my arsenal and am really thinking about redeeming for one.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”578″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/P-KaOURzWfQ?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Thanks for sharing, Chris. What type of bit is on that? Quite efficient with bricks! Can you tell the difference in “feel” of the various models?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@YellaD that bit is called the “flat pointed” bit and we also use the “pointed chisel bit” quite often. Well the 11264evs worked so well that I thought it was the demo hammer :S

A Working Pro since 2004

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Those brick look just like what is on my fireplace. They are falling apart on the top 6′ or so of the fireplace. Are they prone to doing this? Looks like I may need a 11264evs .

Cool video I’ve seen that shirt around town @utopia78 Was That tool supplied by the company you were working for or the General Contractor on the job .

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.639 seconds