dcsimg

Bosch 11264EVS Unboxing

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 104 total)
  • Author

That adjustable speed dial seems nice .

Always willing to learn .

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Great job on the video , It looks like a well built machine !

Great video as always. Does this replace an exiting tool or just add to the collection?

This is a new tool for us @thedude306. We occasionally drill some core holes and I wanted a larger, small demo hammer.

Are you doing masonry demo @overanalyze ?

Yes @utopia78. We have a brick fireplace to demo on an upcoming project. We also have 2 commercial tile bathrooms to demo that are on slab.

I definitely will be doing a video of it in use. Glad you guys think my rookie videos are useful!

I will have to check where this unit was made tomorrow.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Yes @utopia78. We have a brick fireplace to demo on an upcoming project. We also have 2 commercial tile bathrooms to demo that are on slab.

I definitely will be doing a video of it in use. Glad you guys think my rookie videos are useful!

For the fireplace it will be great, not so sure about the slab though. I haven’t used this smaller guy on a slab yet! I’m sure if you start your edge and chip from there it will be fine but normally go up a level to the 18lb’er for slab work. Will be interesting to see how it works for that!

Your videos are a hell of a lot better than mine and mine do fine so I think your more than ok 😉

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That adjustable speed dial seems nice .

I like that feature too. Looks like a really nice tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

For the fireplace it will be great, not so sure about the slab though. I haven’t used this smaller guy on a slab yet! I’m sure if you start your edge and chip from there it will be fine but normally go up a level to the 18lb’er for slab work. Will be interesting to see how it works for that!

Your videos are a hell of a lot better than mine and mine do fine so I think your more than ok ;)

Are these meant more for busting brick or concrete both ?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Are these meant more for busting brick or concrete both ?

Not really sure Cranbrook as I’ve only used the Bosch Demolition Hammer 11316EVS style for slab and the smaller demo for the brick. Will be interesting to hear how it works.

A Working Pro since 2004

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good videos @overanalyze and @supimeister, thanks for the share.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

very nice indeed, could use one myself

Hey guys I checked the sticker tonight…Made In Germany!

@utopia78
    I think I might have you confused, I wasn’t planning on demoing a slab with it, rather demo the tile adhered to the slab.

I do hope it would be powerful enough for some small slab demo if I needed to in a pinch.

Andrew

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Hey guys I checked the sticker tonight…Made In Germany!

Good news.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Made in Germany! Sweet! Now I really want one 🙂

Ah, I got you @overanalzye that’s what the spade bit is for, to chip away the tiles.

A Working Pro since 2004

Yep! Hopefully it makes quick work of it!

Andrew

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I guess you will be telling as soon as you start the project 😉 Can’t see this tool letting you down though.

A Working Pro since 2004

Well we used this a lot today! Awesome tool! It demoed brick like a champ. Also did very well with tile and thinset on a slab. I am trying to get a few videos while using it. Stayed tuned.

Andrew

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Well we used this a lot today! Awesome tool! It demoed brick like a champ. Also did very well with tile and thinset on a slab. I am trying to get a few videos while using it. Stayed tuned.

I don’t know if I have missed it but have you made any videos of the rotary hammer drill in use?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Thanks for bumping this thread @r-ice, this is a great video and I know there has been quite a lot of discussion on the rotary/demo hammers.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

Thanks for bumping this thread @r-ice, this is a great video and I know there has been quite a lot of discussion on the rotary/demo hammers.

So much so, that I made it my first redemption a few weeks back.

Now I’m going for the concrete surface grinder.

Guess I’ve got concrete on the brain. Might be trying to make some outdoor concrete counters and ledges. Andrew’s other thread on concrete countertops has inspired me. I even bought a cement mixer at PA a few weeks ago as well.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@Doobie That Bosch surface grinder on the list looks awesome. I’ve used a cup attachment on different sized grinders for polishing concrete after a pour but never that unit with the handle.

Andrew’s work with the counters is really good stuff. Is that what this surface grinder would be able to do?

Concrete is hard work but very rewarding.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Doobie That Bosch surface grinder on the list looks awesome. I’ve used a cup attachment on different sized grinders for polishing concrete after a pour but never that unit with the handle.

Andrew’s work with the counters is really good stuff. Is that what this surface grinder would be able to do?

Concrete is hard work but very rewarding.

The surface grinder he has, utilizes three of the grinder heads. I think in one of the websites I had put up in that thread is a kit to outfit the bosch with three heads.

@doobie
    , yah its good but I am still wavering if I should get the bulldog vs 11264evs. I know I’ll be doing some concrete stuff soon.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.340 seconds