dcsimg

Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8 in. SDS-max Rotary Hammer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Hey guys long time no post! Lol!

I’m in the market to purchase this demo hammer. Does anyone have any experience with it? I want to use it for digging small footings.

Doobie
    Pro

Hey guys long time no post! Lol!

I’m in the market to purchase this demo hammer. Does anyone have any experience with it? I want to use it for digging small footings.

It’s been a while indeed. Nice for you to say hi and drop in.

Yes, I have that model. In fact, it was my very first redemption here on BTP. I’ve been very happy with it and have used it for many hours for digging purposes with the HS1926 and HS1922 spade attachments and also with Hitachi extension stems and its coupling adapter as well to dig 2 ft deep trenches for electrical in mostly thick hard clay, and for other various digging purposes.

Here’s the Hitachi extension adapter. It requires their extension stems as well for which they offer 3 different lengths. The adapter is extremely well made but don’t get dirt inside of it doing changeovers. You risk never getting a stem back out per Hitachi support. It’s pricey, but has been worth every penny getting it. DirtyWhiteBoy brought this excellent accessory to my attention.

https://www.amazon.ca/Hitachi-725780-16-Inch-Drilling-Adapter/dp/B0014JJLAQ/ref=pd_sim_469_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0014JJLAQ&pd_rd_r=7c61c34f-df8b-11e8-91a1-219660d24dcd&pd_rd_w=vUaVO&pd_rd_wg=ZSFCk&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_p=f2db799a-cb6a-4ff5-b84b-b317891b94a8&pf_rd_r=NBZGYHA0FVESV7V1BN48&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=NBZGYHA0FVESV7V1BN48

With the Hitachi extenders I’ve also used it for pulverising/removing stones in 4 foot pier digs. The Hitachi extenders really expand the uses and ease of use of this tool.

I also have the 1020 22 lbs demo hammer that I got for digging also, but prefer the 11264EVS as it is more nimble and offers just as much digging capability imo. Frankly, redeeming for the 1020 was a big waste of points, whereas the 11264 is one of my best redemptions here.

I have a ton of different attachments for these SDS-Max units.

The 5 inch tamper plate has also been very useful doing small areas or to pack down perimeters where the plate compactor can’t get to.

The bushing head makes old mortar/parging removal real easy also.

Again, nice to see you back on the forum @calidecks64! 👍

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.296 seconds