dcsimg

Bosch 1-1/8" SDS-Plus Bulldog Xtreme Max

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

it would be a really neat tool to have nonetheless.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

it would be a really neat tool to have nonetheless.

It’s a must have in my van and I’m really glad I have it now!

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I think with the adapter, it’s for regular drill mode only. It’s to hold regular bits/drill so that makes sense.

That’s good to know. I was thinking about picking up the adapter to use with my old masonry bits that I have for my hammerdrill, not much use if I shouldn’t use it in hammer mode.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@Nyx is see you have a lot of points building up there. Whats next on you list?

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

one of the larger saws, woohoo!

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Dirty, what you shootin for now a days?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@Nyx is see you have a lot of points building up there. Whats next on you list?

one of the larger saws, woohoo!

Well that’s kinda vague

Thatkid
    Pro

Have you ever used the bulldog to break up concreat? Obviously it is not as powerful as the demo hammer you got but would it be able to tear up a little bit of concreat.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Well that’s kinda vague

Ok.. either the table or the miter saw… 🙂

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

thats like using a 12v drill to see if it “could” do the work of an 18v. I’d be afraid of overrunning the tool beyond its designed capacity you know? But thats just me. you know what i mean?

Wow, Nyx…that is awesome to see so many point. You quietly have been accumulating. We need to have a thread to cheer you on to your goal like we did with Dirty and Cali.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Wow, Nyx…that is awesome to see so many point. You quietly have been accumulating. We need to have a thread to cheer you on to your goal like we did with Dirty and Cali.

What? He doesn’t even have 300,000K yet. Dabbs has 300,000 or 400,000K right now and needs his own thread.

What? He doesn’t even have 300,000K yet. Dabbs has 300,000 or 400,000K right now and needs his own thread.

It is an impressive thing people are very involved here at BTP and it is great to see lots of posts, but lets try to not get too carried about just talking about points all the time 🙂 Regardless, I do commend Boyd for his participation here and for adding lots of value to BTP by being here! Same for Nick as well!

And while I am on my moderator rant, lets work on the double positing 🙂 It seems to be an ever spreading plague at times haha 😛

So uh… the bulldog…
    Has anyone here tried using it to drill into tile? I am curious if it is “gentle” enough to handle it well

John S

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Have you ever used the bulldog to break up concreat? Obviously it is not as powerful as the demo hammer you got but would it be able to tear up a little bit of concreat.

We have used ours for small holes in block and concrete. Anything over a sf or tow mm to take out and we get a bigger hammer. For chipping n anhole amlittle bigger it is okay

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

“pew pew pew” there goes Dirty shooting down all my balloons lol. So did anyone order a few of the SDS bits on here yet? I’m curious what you spent on them since a lot of them are in a points range.

Thatkid
    Pro

We have used ours for small holes in block and concrete. Anything over a sf or tow mm to take out and we get a bigger hammer. For chipping n anhole amlittle bigger it is okay

Ok that’s basically what I am considering it for. I want something for drilling concreat chipping up tile and small holes in concreat. But I don’t see myself having to break up concreat more than once or twice a year. And if it’s something big I could always rent a demo hammer.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Wow, Nyx congrats. You’ve got a big haul coming sometime soon!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

“pew pew pew” there goes Dirty shooting down all my balloons lol.

I’m not sure but I think you’re in second place.
    I’ve used my BullDog Extream Max for small chipping.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

And if it’s something big I could always rent a demo hammer.

Go on a posting binder and grab that 18 Lber!

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.399 seconds