dcsimg

Bolt storage ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I like plastic peanut butter jars .

That’s how I keep a large quantity of bolt and screw

Plastic peanut butter jars and coffee containers work for me, for shelf storage. In the truck, various DeWalt clear-covered organizers.

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

So many of you guys are old school with the coffee can storage! I prefer to keep my stuff in Stanley organizers for the most part, but I don’t keep more than a few of common size bolts around.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I should take a photo but when leevalley was having one of those special sales,I had bought one of their nuts and bolts holders fully loaded. I’ve since had to refill the most used ones but boy it was a really good purchase.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I have been using Peanut Butter jars for decades. My dad also used what ever jar he could but back then they were all glass and on occasion one would break.

I also have dollar store plastic containers for larger items. They are smaller rubbermaid type bins. Also great for those times I need to soak some rusty parts.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

whitehill
    Pro
    Ottawa, ON

Costco nut jars are great for organizing bigger hardware like bolts. Rectangular, so little wasted space, and big lid openings. Have friends save them for you, or check bins on the street on recycling day.
    http://images.costco-static.com/image/media/350-318450-847__1.jpg

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

Costco nut jars are great for organizing bigger hardware like bolts. Rectangular, so little wasted space, and big lid openings. Have friends save them for you, or check bins on the street on recycling day.
    http://images.costco-static.com/image/media/350-318450-847__1.jpg

Do you actually got through your neighbours recycle bins to collect plastic containers? I can picture my neighbours thinking I was a little bit weird if I did that!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.506 seconds