dcsimg

Blaklader X1600 Pants

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 262 total)
  • Author

Anyone here have a pair of these? I definitely like the brawny ones in the prize list, so I am curious if any of ya’ll have checked out these?

John S

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

those are pretty sweet looking ive seen them at the workwear store that sells blakladder and keen here.. their geared more towards bricklayers.. their very very heavy duty.. and heavy at that

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

It looks like they would be good for winter, perhaps a bit too heavy for summer work.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m very excited to get a pair of these pants, both the shorts and longs! They look like a great work pant.

They look like they would be stiff. I have never tried them or even held them so I could be way off here.

It looks like they would be good for winter, perhaps a bit too heavy for summer work.

I am surprised to not hear anyone grab these particular pants (the X1600) for wintertime… They definitely are sharp looking stuff and knowing how much I enjoy the Brawny pants, I would definitely consider a pair if I needed some now.

John S

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I saw a bunch of good reviews on them from ToolsInAction, they look like they are well made for sure. Here’s one of the better ones, I don’t think I would be this hard on them, I’ve been thinking of picking up a pair:

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Received my pair today. Wore them out on a serious trial ride in the rain to test today before the new work week. Light, comfortable and Military Grade?

Check this out about Cordura fabrics featured in Blaklader pants. It may not be the vest but I’m sure were sharing the same fabric in other parts of their deployment equipment.

http://www.cordura.com/en/tactical/tactical_equipment.html

A Working Pro since 2004

What, you are not going to model them and post a picture? 🙂 How do they handle the rain?

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

What, you are not going to model them and post a picture? :) How do they handle the rain?

Waiting on pics and the review…

Bert

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Received my pair today. Wore them out on a serious trial ride in the rain to test today before the new work week. Light, comfortable and Military Grade?

Man these pants have been on my list for a long time. I keep going for the bigggs but I’ll have to break down and get a small soon.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man these pants have been on my list for a long time. I keep going for the bigggs but I’ll have to break down and get a small soon.

Yep according to an earlier post you wanted these back in December of last year. Breakdown and let a few piggies go to market and then go to work in style.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I keep looking at them. Pretty rough on pants, but looks like they last awhile.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yep according to an earlier post you wanted these back in December of last year.

Yup I wanted them way back then and still want them now. I just bought 2 of the Riggs work wear from Amazon, they were on sale.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yep according to an earlier post you wanted these back in December of last year.

Yup I wanted them way back then and still want them now. I just bought 2 of the Riggs work wear from Amazon, they were on sale.

On sale is good. I try to never buy things at full price.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I’ll have to go try a pair on. I think our Canadian Woodworker store has them in stock. I wrecked another pair of carharts today.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

the other day i was in both the store that sells the blak ladders and then went into a marks work wearhouse.. marks now has a larger selection of helly hanson workwear, and of that helly hanson now makes a pair of pants that are near identical to the x1600s in how their built and same material plus about $60 cheaper.. the only big visual difference is the hhs are one color

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I’m surprised more here don’t have Some. I guess there is just too much redemption for tools going on.

First thing I got off the prize list was blaklader shorts. wore them a lot at first, but not much lately. they’re good for like light remodeling jobs/handyman/trimwork but I’m a framer, so they don’t really cut it unless I’m just doing demo or something. plus when I bought them I had a heavy set of bags and now my bags are super light and not a burden to wear.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m surprised more here don’t have Some. I guess there is just too much redemption for tools going on.

That’s me always going for the big tools.
    I agree with SGAD on the light work with all the pockets. Once you need to ware baggs there isn’t the need for them.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.489 seconds