dcsimg

Blaklader Shorts

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

dan., i was wearing the shorts today and noticed that the velcro is actually coming off. it appears that the stiching isnt as high quality as the rest of the shorts

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Thanks for the review. They sound like a quality pair of work shorts

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

i was wearing the shorts today and noticed that the velcro is actually coming off.

Well that is a sad note. I guess you can get your best girl to sew it back on? I am excited to get some of these shorts. How is the fit, does it seem true to size? Are they baggy as I have fat legs?

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Do they have the potential to replace bags?

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Dude I can’t even look at that avatar, it’s hideous ! :wallbash:

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I have never seen velcro that doesn’t wear out. While not personally familiar with the Shorts, back in my Army days, our uniforms had velcro. That stuff would wear out after a few months of heavy use and then the pockets wouldn’t stay shut for nothing. I much prefer a good button design.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

dirty i have thick legs also, their very comfortable for me to work in. even for framing when climbing around up in trusses.. most shorts i buy arent exactly designed for that sorta thing as i find them restricting

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

woodman_412

Sven, yeah the velcro is the only thing that didn’t stand up on my 2 pairs of shorts. I ended up just taking it off and using the pocket flap without it. Now that I’m so used to working with the Blaklader pants and shorts I don’t wear anything else since I find all the pockets essential now.

Dan

danpattison.com

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Good to know.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thanks WWK I’m a massing a uku pile of points now for somtin big soon.

Westcoastredneck
    Pro
    Thousand Oaks, California

Love Mine have had NO Issues and wish they were a bit cheaper to get a bunch more lol

Love Mine have had NO Issues and wish they were a bit cheaper to get a bunch more lol

What style of shorts do you have Michael? How long have you had them / how often do you wear them? I have definitely been impressed with Blaklader’s quality as well – though I haven’t gotten to wear my shorts in quite a while being in MN and all 🙂

John S

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

You do know that BTP has them on the prise list Right?

gonna use my points for a pair of the “heavy worker” shorts. look great to wear when doing trim and cabinets when wearing a tool belt isn’t ideal.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

gonna use my points for a pair of the “heavy worker” shorts. look great to wear when doing trim and cabinets when wearing a tool belt isn’t ideal.

I’m getting 2 pair also at the end of the month.

pretty sure mine have shipped, so I’ll have to post a review with pictures when they arrive.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

pretty sure mine have shipped, so I’ll have to post a review with pictures when they arrive.

I see your points are gone. Good job! Welcome to the rewards program.

my shorts came in the mail today. super nice quality, but they definitely run big. i ordered my regular size and the waist is huge. will post some pics soon.

pictures of said shorts

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

my shorts came in the mail today. super nice quality, but they definitely run big.

I thought someone said they run small? Maybe that was the long pants?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.350 seconds