dcsimg

blaklader pants version 2.0

Viewing 14 posts - 481 through 494 (of 494 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I used foe the first time yesterday the Brawny work pants.. Does anyone else use these pants? After using the 3/4 pants for so long I’m kinda setback at the lack of pockets..

I’m surprised you didn’t get another pair of the 3/4 pants. I would miss all those pockets too.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I used foe the first time yesterday the Brawny work pants.. Does anyone else use these pants? After using the 3/4 pants for so long I’m kinda setback at the lack of pockets..

I’m surprised you didn’t get another pair of the 3/4 pants. I would miss all those pockets too.

The 3/4 pants are all ripping apart at the same seams. I thought I’d try something else.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I think I might try the new helly Hanson pants out. I was just at the store the other day and they look very nice

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I think I might try the new helly Hanson pants out. I was just at the store the other day and they look very nice

With the price of the x1600’s holding steady at 250$ CAD a pair, I find it almost impossible to warrant buying another pair even though they are my favourite work pants around.

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

With the price of the x1600’s holding steady at 250$ CAD a pair, I find it almost impossible to warrant buying another pair even though they are my favourite work pants around.

Check out the helly Hanson pants, they are right around 100 Canadian

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Check out the helly Hanson pants, they are right around 100 Canadian

Thing is I’m stuck on the Hi-Vis version of the x1600. Let me know if you see a HiVis version : ) of the HH

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I just took all 3 of the full length pants to have the bottoms taken up.. They should be a lot more fungus friendly then.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I just took all 3 of the full length pants to have the bottoms taken up.. They should be a lot more fungus friendly then.

What does fungus have to do with anything?

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i have 2 pairs of the helly hanson pants both pairs are black though hh does offer them in the carhartt brown color. i dont know if hh has a hi vis version just yet but they do have reflective material in them.

the hh pants actually fit my thighs unlike the blak lader pants which are made more like skinny jeans… not to mention the $109.99 price tag is far better. my first pair ran me about $85 then marks bumped up the price

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Attachments:
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Ukus, butt worms and ball fungus is real here in the sub tropics.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Just wash your pants and shower more often

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Just wash your pants and shower more often

LOL!! That has nothing to do with it.. I guess up there in the cold you’ve never had to shave your head to get rid of the Ukus LOL.. or go to the Dr. for worming pills LMAO! I will say the Fungus and butt worms are both better than the ukus.

Doobie

LOL!! That has nothing to do with it.. I guess up there in the cold you’ve never had to shave your head to get rid of the Ukus LOL.. or go to the Dr. for worming pills LMAO! I will say the Fungus and butt worms are both better than the ukus.

Yuck! I’m gonna remember this come some super cold January morning.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s a lot different in the subtropics lol.. And when one of us goes to Micronesia oh the shoots we have to take just to come out alive.

Viewing 14 posts - 481 through 494 (of 494 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.688 seconds