dcsimg

blaklader pants version 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 494 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Aside from the knee pads, the floppy pockets for me are the best feature of Blaklader wear. Basically, I DON’T WANT ANY OF THEIR WEAR WITHOUT THOSE BIG FLOPPY POCKETS.

Shhhhhhhh it’s early,,, no need to scream

Sorry. Just tryin’ to express how much I love them big pockets. 😊

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Just ordered 3 pairs of brawny pants and got some redback knee pads to go with them. I tore 2 pairs of my old pants in the last 2 weeks, one big one in the crotch, and said enough is enough.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Just ordered 3 pairs of brawny pants and got some redback knee pads to go with them. I tore 2 pairs of my old pants in the last 2 weeks, one big one in the crotch, and said enough is enough.

I have the RedBack padz and find them a bit of a PITA to put in so I really don’t use them. Interested to hear what you think of them.

Attachments:
    Doobie

I have the RedBack padz and find them a bit of a PITA to put in so I really don’t use them. Interested to hear what you think of them.

I wondered about those too. Have you tried their heavy duty knee pads yet? I bought them a while back, but have yet to try them. My other ones are just working fine still for what I’ve been doing. Thought I’d keep them for flooring work at some point.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’m gonna need a new pair soon, I’ve got holes everywhere

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

My 3 pairs showed up today and my redback knee pads came a couple days ago.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Cool man how do the pads fit?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Good looking pants, did they come with Blaklader pads?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

thats pretty good, let us know how the redback works with the blakladders, i’ve been eyeing them for a while and haven’t made up my mind.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I put them in the pants and you are right dirty. They are a pain to get in. Hopefully they will be easier as they go through the was a few times and loosen up. But even if not the way I look at it it only takes a few extra minutes to put them in and it’s 8 hours of comfort.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I put them in the pants and you are right dirty. They are a pain to get in. Hopefully they will be easier as they go through the was a few times and loosen up. But even if not the way I look at it it only takes a few extra minutes to put them in and it’s 8 hours of comfort.

I fine that when the pad is under my knee it’s very nice but it has less surface area and wants to go to the side and doesn’t land under my knee and I need to place with my hand. I’ll have to revisit them and confirm why I don’t use them?

Congrats man . After seeing this I my need to buy some for myself as a x-mas gift . Wonder if any will be on sale . The price you told me doesn’t seem bad .

Always willing to learn .

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Are they the same size as the blaklader knee pads?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They are a lot thicker.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

New video out by Blaklader on how to dress for cold.

A Working Pro since 2004

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

And Blaklader Heavy Winter -20 new video. This guys gear is amazing!!

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Very cool, I want a blaklader winter jacket

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I wonder if that have videos on how to dress for the heat?

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I recently bought a pair of Duluth flex firehouse work pants, and love them! Wear them 3 or 4 days in a row, hate to put on jeans for work now. I’ve been eyeing the Blaklader, and have been wondering if the cloth is similar to these from Duluth?

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I hear those fire hose pants are tough. I had some non fire hose Duluth pants and they didn’t hold up very good, not as good as my blackladders

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 494 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.724 seconds