dcsimg

blaklader pants version 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 494 total)
  • Author
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

the original thread is now at 1003 posts.. heres the new one.. i cant seem to close the original one mind you but im going to email jim about it

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

woodman_412

I’ve had a lot of people ask me lately where you can get Blaklader pants when they see mine. Most people have never heard of them which included me before I found out about them on BTP. We have a good local source here for them so I just send them there.

Dan

danpattison.com

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’ve had a lot of people ask me lately where you can get Blaklader pants when they see mine.

I’ve had several people ask me if my pants are on inside out…then I tell them how awesome they are!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

woodman_412

I’ve had several people ask me if my pants are on inside out…then I tell them how awesome they are!

lol I haven’t heard that one yet. I can see why someone would say that though with the pockets hanging on the front.

Dan

danpattison.com

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I’ve had a lot of people ask me lately where you can get Blaklader pants when they see mine.

But you did check first right?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Warren6810 funny..bet he at least looked down 🙂

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

But you did check first right?

I wear my Blakladers so often they it didn’t occur to me what she was referring to….but I did have to look down!

Jon P.
    Instagram

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

there are actually two local sources here in halifax dan.. however the 2nd one is actually going to be discontinuing them… prime fasteners next door to busy bee… a buddy was in there a week ago and saw it all marked down 40-50%

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

We have one source here in Toronto and that is atlas tools, they have a display with a few pairs up for show. However once you get there, guaranteed you will leave with just more than blakladers.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

We have one source here in Toronto and that is atlas tools, they have a display with a few pairs up for show. However once you get there, guaranteed you will leave with just more than blakladers.

So I’m jealous…I really wish I had a place around here that sold Blaklader.

Jon P.
    Instagram

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

I closed the original one. Carry on.

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Wore the pants today to do some demo. Working in the rain and mud. So far, my best day in the Blaks. Didn’t wick the wet as bad as denim, fewer tools to carry since I was in demo mode,

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I noticed while I was wearing my 1900’s in the snow today, that the knee pads actually help to keep your legs nice and warm and dry. the fronts of the knees were soaked, but my legs stayed bone dry.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I noticed while I was wearing my 1900’s in the snow today, that the knee pads actually help to keep your legs nice and warm and dry. the fronts of the knees were soaked, but my legs stayed bone dry.

Wow, in the snow already Kswiss? Glad they keep you dry and warm!

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Ya the weather is really starting to take a turn here. Did you ever end up ordering the knee pads for your 1600’s?

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@kswiss
    Keep that white stuff your way, I’m not ready for it. LOL

Good to know that the pants with knee pads help with keeping you warm.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Kyle that would be a good reason to get a pair. Dry legs in the winter help for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

So I’m jealous…I really wish I had a place around here that sold Blaklader.

problem is it is hard to get to. Its a machine shop in the middle of downtown so parking is limited, extremely limited.

woodman_412

I can see how you would end up leaving with more than a pair of pants. I’ve never been to the store but I have ordered things online from them and they have a lot of great stuff and nice prices too. I’ve never compared the Blaklader prices to my local store but I think they are very similar. It’s always nice to be able to try things on before you buy.

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

from what ive seen online from atlas id be a kid in a candy store.. i ordered my occidental leather suspendavest through them 3 years ago. a few buddies in t.o get all giddy and text me when they head there

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 494 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.859 seconds