dcsimg

Blaklader & Other ,,HATS & CAPS

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@utopia78 if you ordered the one on the list, and get it, I will be ordering one also, very nice cap

I received it today! W00t!

Chris very nice hat, did you get that off the list?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@utopia78 if you ordered the one on the list, and get it, I will be ordering one also, very nice cap

Yes, I sent in a request.

A Working Pro since 2004

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Yes, I sent in a request.

Thats good to know. I’m gonna have to try and get one.

This is the Bosch hat that I have. I got it a few years ago from Bosch Canada. It’s usually the one that I wear if I’m going out somewhere and want to wear a hat. I have to wear a hat more than I used to in the sun since my hair seems to be thinning a bit on the top 🙁

This is the one I received from Tony Tools in Montreal when I ordered some tools from them, might not be the greatest quality, but I like wearing it.

I am going to be placing an order for the one from the list

Doobie

This is the Bosch hat that I have. I got it a few years ago from Bosch Canada. It’s usually the one that I wear if I’m going out somewhere and want to wear a hat. I have to wear a hat more than I used to in the sun since my hair seems to be thinning a bit on the top 🙁

This is the one I received from Tony Tools in Montreal when I ordered some tools from them, might not be the greatest quality, but I like wearing it.

I am going to be placing an order for the one from the list

I’m gonna give them a shout and see if I can get one. I’ve been reading up on my camera and how to deal with videos and may start doing tool review videos. I’d like to wear a Bosch hat doing so. That is if I can stomach myself once I see myself on camera! lol!

I just went and actually printed my 270 page camera’s detailed users guide and bound it. Hate dealing with such large docs in PDF format. I’m serious about finally stepping out on that ledge. Wish me luck!

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Here is my benim from blaklader

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

You are now a walking and talking billboard for blaklader .

Always willing to learn .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

lol not just for blaklader , bosch as well. Have you seen the pictures of his gear. I think he has more bosch in his house then he does kitchen appliances

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

lol not just for blaklader , bosch as well. Have you seen the pictures of his gear. I think he has more bosch in his house then he does kitchen appliances

I gues that is why he goes by Masterbosch. LOL

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

lol yeah that was pretty funny .

Always willing to learn .

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.423 seconds