dcsimg

Blaklader & Other ,,HATS & CAPS

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Author

get hat, wear hat, wear out hat throw away hat, hope to have picked up a couple for free in that time. Guess I need to pay more attention to hats. Dang it, never realized how cheap I am!

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’m not a big hat or cap fan but will once and a while use the Bosch cap I have.
    I think it would be cool to see these on the list.. @bethepro

I would definitely redeem for one of those!

The Blaklader is pretty nice looking as well.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

and if ain’t dirty, well we’ve got names for those guys/galls too. 😉

I’ve heard talk of washing them on this thread Mine just keep getting riper and riper.

Until they get rained on…who washes a baseball hat anyway? Don’t they Always come out messed up?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I would have thought that some of you were flat billers…

No way, the bill has to be curled!

and if ain’t dirty, well we’ve got names for those guys/galls too. 😉

I’ve heard talk of washing them on this thread Mine just keep getting riper and riper.

Like I said, I don’t wear a hat much anymore but when I did I wore them until they got filthy enough that I didn’t want to put it on my head. Then it got tossed and replaced.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I got a free Bosch hat that I won. I hardly ever wear it. The only time I wear baseball hats is when I am working in the sun or something.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I must have 50+ ball caps stacked up in the hall closet and it’s rare that I wear one. 99% of them were freebies… someone is always giving away free hats

Doobie

I wear ball caps a lot. Somewhat because I’m a little photo sensitive to sunlight, but also to protect my thinning scalp. 🙁

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I got a free Bosch hat that I won. I hardly ever wear it. The only time I wear baseball hats is when I am working in the sun or something.

Touques I wear in the winter but ball caps only at the range.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

All the caps I have are also giveaways. I wouldn’t pay for one.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

All the caps I have are also giveaways. I wouldn’t pay for one.

Hard to go wrong with free hats. I to have many freebies.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m not a big hat or cap fan but will once and a while use the Bosch cap I have.

Good idea Dirty.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Good idea Dirty.

I’ll say it again. I’d rock this Bosch camo hat and the Blaklader Job Corps hat all Summer long! 😀

A Working Pro since 2004

woodman_412

This is the Bosch hat that I have. I got it a few years ago from Bosch Canada. It’s usually the one that I wear if I’m going out somewhere and want to wear a hat. I have to wear a hat more than I used to in the sun since my hair seems to be thinning a bit on the top 🙁

Dan

danpattison.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ll say it again. I’d rock this Bosch camo hat and the Blaklader Job Corps hat

Yes the Blaklader hat is also nice, and would be a good addition to the list.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

This is the Bosch hat that I have. I got it a few years ago from Bosch Canada. It’s usually the one that I wear if I’m going out somewhere and want to wear a hat. I have to wear a hat more than I used to in the sun since my hair seems to be thinning a bit on the top 🙁

I have one very similar to that Dan,

Hey I’m not thinin on top, just still growing through my hair lol

@DirtyWhiteBoy those are very nice caps, hopefully they get them on the list

@thedude306 Lmao on asking Dirty

@utopia78 if you ordered the one on the list, and get it, I will be ordering one also, very nice cap

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

I havent worn a ballcap since i shaved my head. Just doesnt look right without the hair. Stocking caps in the winter are a must and the blaklader ones look to be tight knit and well made like the carhart ones. I might have to get one or two before winter in 2 months lol

Doobie

This is the Bosch hat that I have. I got it a few years ago from Bosch Canada.

How’d you get it Dan. I really like that one.

Does it fit well? Some hats look nice, but fit like a # 5 salad bowl.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@utopia78 if you ordered the one on the list, and get it, I will be ordering one also, very nice cap

I received it today! W00t!

A Working Pro since 2004

I received it today! W00t!

Very nice, I’m going to order one also. Thanks Chris, congrats

woodman_412

This is the Bosch hat that I have. I got it a few years ago from Bosch Canada.

How’d you get it Dan. I really like that one.

Does it fit well? Some hats look nice, but fit like a # 5 salad bowl.

I think I had sent an email to Bosch Canada Kevin and said that I was a fan of Bosch and asked if they had any hats. They sent me this one in the mail which I thought was really great of them. The fit is pretty good. There is a little bit of uneveness in the front of it when it’s on my head but not bad. I’m not complaining since it was a free gift 🙂

Dan

danpattison.com

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.454 seconds