dcsimg

Blaklader gear…not pants or shorts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 333 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doobie 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 334 total)
  • Author

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Oh and get out to C T and try the Bosch jacket on for sizing.

I did that at a Lowes and that’s what sold me on the jacket. I was just curious up until then. Once I tried one on, I was sold!

For sure, I have to find time, actually Monday afternoon, after I get out of the hospital for my ultrasound of my knee, I’m going to zip into the C T for fitting.

@yellad oh yeah,save for both, I have the light and starter kit, it rocks. And I also would like the jacket at some point.

@TaraC if you have the pants done, with all the extra material left over, you could make a bunch of Blaklader wallets lol

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’d love to have some Blaklader t-shirts.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

RonW let me know what happens if you ever try to wear a kilt in TN. Lol.

I thought there were a lot of Scots in Tn.? Shame how we looose our culture (ladat) like that.

Dirty

Anonymous

Oh and get out to C T and try the Bosch jacket on for sizing.

I did that at a Lowes and that’s what sold me on the jacket. I was just curious up until then. Once I tried one on, I was sold!

For sure, I have to find time, actually Monday afternoon, after I get out of the hospital for my ultrasound of my knee, I’m going to zip into the C T for fitting.

@yellad oh yeah,save for both, I have the light and starter kit, it rocks. And I also would like the jacket at some point.

@TaraC if you have the pants done, with all the extra material left over, you could make a bunch of Blaklader wallets lol

that’s a concept, or make myself an entire purse..which I need to do out of something tough. To be such a girl, I’m rough on my purses.

Anonymous

I thought there were a lot of Scots in Tn.? Shame how we looose our culture (ladat) like that.

@dirtywhiteboy I have no idea what there’s alot of in TN. I just know there’s alot of good ol boys far south in TN that would probably have something to say about a man in a kilt.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

heres teh hat i was talking about earlier on

Attachments:

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

heres teh hat i was talking about earlier on

I like the hat. I’ve had trouble finding the Blaklader hat I wanted for delivery to Canada.

A Working Pro since 2004

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i picked it up at prime fasteners a couple months ago when i went it to get a tajima chalk line and look for the new milwaukee m12 fuel right angle impact driver… no impact driver here yet…

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

dirtywhiteboy I have no idea what there’s alot of in TN. I just know there’s alot of good ol boys far south in TN that would probably have something to say about a man in a kilt.

Those Good old boys would never let a man live it down wearing a skirt down here in the south. There redneck mentality is just to strong. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

dirtywhiteboy I have no idea what there’s alot of in TN. I just know there’s alot of good ol boys far south in TN that would probably have something to say about a man in a kilt.

Those Good old boys would never let a man live it down wearing a skirt down here in the south. There redneck mentality is just to strong. lol

Then there are some that’ll make ya “squeal like a pig” if they catch ya in a kilt. Some of them boys are ‘funny’ ya know. 😉

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

next “local” blaklader dealer is about 2.5h away.
    or maybe i just have to buy the stuff online and hope they fit

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

next “local” blaklader dealer is about 2.5h away.
    or maybe i just have to buy the stuff online and hope they fit

I drove an hour away to try my first pair.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

wearing a skirt down here in the south

Where the goats are nervous.

Dirty

Anonymous

Then there are some that’ll make ya “squeal like a pig” if they catch ya in a kilt. Some of them boys are ‘funny’ ya know. 😉

thank you @doobie, that was a good cup of coffee I just choked on after reading your post. In my one and only year of high school here, some of the kids thought it would be a real hoot to show me that movie…I was horrified 🙂

@dirtywhiteboy no comment 🙂

Anonymous

Back to pants or shorts, both I cannot get in a smaller waist size. I understand that they’re geared mostly toward men’s sizes and that’s fine. Again, the pants would still be too short and can’t add length, so will just stick to my carharts and jeans. Would like to have a t-shirt and one those hats like @jkirk

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

lol… That’s a little further south.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Anonymous

lol… That’s a little further south.

@ronw not even going to ask where you got such an emoji thing like that! You’re bad lol

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Back to pants or shorts, both I cannot get in a smaller waist size. I understand that they’re geared mostly toward men’s sizes and that’s fine. Again, the pants would still be too short and can’t add length, so will just stick to my carharts and jeans. Would like to have a t-shirt and one those hats like @jkirk

What length would they need to be..,don’t they make their pants fairly long?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

thank you @doobie, that was a good cup of coffee I just choked on after reading your post. In my one and only year of high school here, some of the kids thought it would be a real hoot to show me that movie…I was horrified :)

Sorry ’bout the coffee spill Tara. 😉

Deliverance was one of those really cool movies when I was a kid. Think I watched that movie a dozen times when I was younger. Haven’t seen it years though. 🙁

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

RonW not even going to ask where you got such an emoji thing like that! You’re bad lol

Ron can pull out some awesome smilies,,,

Dirty

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 334 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.665 seconds