dcsimg

Blaklader gear…not pants or shorts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 333 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doobie 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 334 total)
  • Author

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

I almost bought a belt last week. Would you still recommend the belt?

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Ok if you were me, would u pull the trigger on the FL12 + batteries or the heated jacket?

Both dude…the FL12 is fantastic! I’m loving that little thing so uch, that I’ll be picking up another at some point!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

woodman_412

I almost bought a belt last week. Would you still recommend the belt?

I really like the Blaklader stretch belt that I have. I find it works well with a bit of give to it compared to my leather belt. Being infinitely adjustable is nice too.

I wouldn’t mind getting a hat but they don’t have any at my local dealer.

Dan

danpattison.com

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Thats the belt I looked at it. Think I will pick it up this week. Thanks Dan!

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

the hat is good, bought it at a local tool dealer that has a limited selection of blaklader stuff.. the hoodie i want is actually listed as a jacket thouhg

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

woodman_412

the hat is good, bought it at a local tool dealer that has a limited selection of blaklader stuff.. the hoodie i want is actually listed as a jacket thouhg

Which dealer is that Jeff? I was looking at Murphy Gear last week.

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

@woodman_412 prime fasteners has some stuff

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I wish I had the access you all do to Blaklader gear…its all online for me.

Same with me, no Blaklader on island at all!

I’ve gave up on the pants.

@TaraC I bet you could absolutely rock the Kilt with that 36″ inseam. I remember @desertdeuces posting up a pic of her grand daughter in the mini kilt. Very cute!

I really like the Blaklader stretch belt that I have. I find it works well with a bit of give to it compared to my leather belt. Being infinitely adjustable is nice too.

I’d like to get this belt. It is not available off the list. I can’t even buy it from Blaklader. Nobody on island sells it. We in the 57th state are outa luck with Blaklader stuff.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Anonymous

@dirtywhiteboy don’t know about rocking a kilt, just know I’m mad about the pants. Going to go for the jacket, and it seems to get great reviews.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@dirtywhiteboy don’t know about rocking a kilt, just know I’m mad about the pants. Going to go for the jacket, and it seems to get great reviews.

wouldn’t you be able to find a tailor to fix it? I mean get them to do a fold in the back to make sure it will fit.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

dirtywhiteboy don’t know about rocking a kilt,

Maybe a bit cold????

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

wouldn’t you be able to find a tailor to fix it? I mean get them to do a fold in the back to make sure it will fit.

That sounds like a lot of work. The pants are built big and she could be thin??

Dirty

Tailer it.

I end up bringing everything in to a seamstress who does great work and its a huge difference in fit from how it hangs off the rack.

Everything fits better when you dont have to care about the shape of the mannequin they used – I am not a larger version of a fit model, I am a pear.

Anonymous

Tailer it.

I end up bringing everything in to a seamstress who does great work and its a huge difference in fit from how it hangs off the rack.

Everything fits better when you dont have to care about the shape of the mannequin they used – I am not a larger version of a fit model, I am a pear.

I think I’m going to have to end up going to a tailor at some point regardless. Have a hard time with length of pants all the time anyway. Problem is, you can’t add length to short pants or it looks a bit crazy. Or I could just wear them short like dirtywhiteboy 🙂 Going to go ahead and go for the jacket. Thank you @Montreal Medic

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Tailer it.

I would but how do you make them longer?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Or I could just wear them short like dirtywhiteboy 🙂

Does it get hot up there too.

Dirty

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Or I could just wear them short like dirtywhiteboy :)

Does it get hot up there too.

And humid! Tara is just a couple hours from me. No dudes in kilts around here…or 3/4 pants really.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

No dudes in kilts around here…or 3/4 pants really.

Nor here. I think both would be nice to wear during the summer.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Anonymous

@jponto07 is right, it gets very hot and humid here…but the only men around Cinci that would wear kilts or capris are the men that wear white sunglasses. @ronw let me know what happens if you ever try to wear a kilt in TN. Lol. @r-ice too much material to tailor, then the pants would still be too short.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That sounds like a lot of work. The pants are built big and she could be thin??

yah I had to get a bunch of clothes to be fixed a while ago and its easy, you just go and they do it for you.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 334 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.133 seconds