dcsimg

Blaklader gear…not pants or shorts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 333 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doobie 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 321 through 334 (of 334 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here is my accessories from blaklader

Nice MB, very nice; you will be decked out head to toe in Blaklader and Bosch Blue.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

It is a hammer holder for the pants . Wonder if it digs into your side leg overtime .

I wonder that too. Let us know if it is worth getting.

Doobie

Here is my accessories from blaklader

How are you liking that hammer holder @masterbosch?

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@doobie its the best i have another pants and has a rope hammer holder i always have to open it with one hand and put the hammer with the other one. With this its like a pouch you know where is it one hand operation.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@jponto07 and about suspenders ill never wear a belt every its comfy and your pants are up holds up pretty tight. Since i always kneeling down belts buckle digs into my stomach not with this.

Doobie

@doobie its the best i have another pants and has a rope hammer holder i always have to open it with one hand and put the hammer with the other one. With this its like a pouch you know where is it one hand operation.

I like that. The one that comes on the pants I gave up on and use an accesory metal one on a belt instead.

Where did you get that from? Blaklader USA?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I use the webbing hammer loop everyday and like it.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@doobie yes blaklader outlet store ot was on sale for 5 bucks

Doobie

I like that. The one that comes on the pants I gave up on and use an accesory metal one on a belt instead.

@doobie yes blaklader outlet store ot was on sale for 5 bucks

We don’t have a Blaklader outlet store up here in Canada. But maybe I’ll contact them here in Canada at Wrkwear who is their distributor and ask them about that. Do you have a product link for it I can use @masterbosch?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I wish there were more outlets to purchase their gear. They are fairly few and far between. I always hate to order clothing online not knowing how it will fit.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@doobie here is the link https://squareup.com/store/blaklader-llc/item/outlet-6

Doobie

I wish there were more outlets to purchase their gear. They are fairly few and far between. I always hate to order clothing online not knowing how it will fit.

They let you return anything that you need changed or simply don’t want.

I’ve got 3 Bladlader items, and they all fit true to size.

@doobie here is the link https://squareup.com/store/blaklader-llc/item/outlet-6

Thanks. I’ll see if they carry here in Canada. I like that.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I use the hammer loop on the x1608 and x1600 pants all the time when doing masonry work. I just have to keep my eye on it and adjust it when I couch down as I cant have a hammer falling from above.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

I use the hammer loop on the x1608 and x1600 pants all the time when doing masonry work. I just have to keep my eye on it and adjust it when I couch down as I cant have a hammer falling from above.

That’s what was happening to me all the time as well. Went and bought a couple of Kunys hammer holders at HD for $10 each and that pretty solved it. Wouldn’t mind one of those Blaklader ones but I don’t see them here is Canada.

Viewing 14 posts - 321 through 334 (of 334 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.641 seconds